Photo

T-Shirts?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:15 PM

I am working with Kim, designing a new run of updated t-shirts as the Fundraiser for The Gathering.

How many folks are interested?
And what size? typical Med, Lg, Xlg

It looks now, like it is going to be about $15/shirt - plus postage.

Here is the design-
Attached File  ZShirt-img.jpg   34.14K   46 downloads
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#2 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2346 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:48 PM

1 medium and 1 large please.

#3 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 17 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

Same here, 1 each medium and large. 

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#4 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

What% of cotton is there in the shirts. That would help in deciding what size for me.

Edited by Lisa, 18 April 2014 - 06:31 AM.

[font=Arial][size=3][color=#FF0000]

#5 oocahtah

oocahtah

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:53 AM

we would like 2 med a 1 large of there would be no problem shipping up to canada and( mooka would like a small lol) 

#6 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

What% of cotton is there in the shirts. That would help in deciding what size for me.

6oz preshrunk 100% cotton. Doublestitched seams.. the whole shebang.
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#7 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

we would like 2 med a 1 large of there would be no problem shipping up to canada and( mooka would like a small lol) 

I can get a small, or I can have a special dog-shirt made :) (they do those too!)

#8 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2346 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:50 AM

Today the vet suggested we get a shirt with a picture of a fox and a picture of Cake and have FOX .... DOG    Yes, I'm SURE.

#9 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:34 AM

And I appreciate everyone's feedback. It will make guesstimating an Order MUCH easier. :) I am going to keep bumping this for about another week- for responses, then finalize the order.

#10 Eavhrf

Eavhrf

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, homeopathy, naturopathy, animals

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:52 PM

I would love a medium. Who do I pay?

#11 oocahtah

oocahtah

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:16 PM

if you had a doggie one made for mooka how much please and thank you he's around 35lbs

#12 Martha

Martha

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

[quote name="Carolyn" post="29831" time="1397779358"]Same here, 1 each medium and large. [/quote

A medium for me please

#13 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:45 AM

***Once I order the shirts- I will set up payment info. ***

#14 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 08:03 AM

T-Shirts are Ordered. Payment info this weekend. (must double check my Paypal account...) Will be about 2 weeks for them to arrive so that I can ship them out anyways :)

#15 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2346 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:00 AM

Sounds good. Maybe it will repel some of the "is that a fox" people. Latest was person: if a fox and a coyote had a kid THAT would be IT! long pause filled with expectation. me: this is a dog. person: oh. person shuffles sadly away.

Edited by Sherab, 31 May 2014 - 05:02 AM.

#16 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

OK- So who wants to help me guinea pig the new TShirt Order page? I'll message you the link.
We will 'go live' as soon as it passes! woooo

#17 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:34 AM

How about if I phrase it as "Beta-Test?" The shirts should be available to ship by first of next week!

#18 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

OhYayOhYayOhYay!

Shirts just arrived! I love these guys- they have such quick service...! and they look great!

#19 mommom

mommom

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:AI Dogs, animal companions, making jewelry & cosmetics, iPad games! :)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

woohoo!  Would love to order!  :D

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.”   ― Charles de Gaulle

“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”   ― Mark Twain

#20 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:16 PM

as soon as I have a successful beta-test of the shopping cart.. it will go live

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users