Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Recent News Story about a Hybrid

Took Boulder course a luring yesterday, and I had a lot of explaining to do... many times over. I wish there was a way we could get the NAID information off the internet. It's very hard to explain to someone that our dogs are not Wolf Hybrids, nor did they have anything to do with the baby incident. I'm almost afraid to tell people what Boulder is lately, because I don't feel like I should have to explain myself to anyone... because "I" Know.. I am not ignorant. And most people have a hard time believing we have dogs related to the earliest domesticated dogs from indians.

Boulder Course'aluring

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs176.snc1/6608_106986969554_830394554_2030991_4667823_n.jpg

Took Boulder course a luring yesterday, and I had a lot of explaining to do... many times over. I wish there was a way we could get the NAID information off the internet. It's very hard to explain to someone that our dogs are not Wolf Hybrids, nor did they have anything to do with the baby incident. I'm almost afraid to tell people what Boulder is lately, because I don't feel like I should have to explain myself to anyone... because "I" Know.. I am not ignorant. And most people have a hard time believing we have dogs related to the earliest domesticated dogs from indians.

Boulder Course'aluring

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs176.snc1/6608_106986969554_830394554_2030991_4667823_n.jpg

Great video and congrats on the Breuer win!

I have not had one person ask me about the Hybrid story. I guess the story wasn't that popular on the west coast. Too many high speed freeway chases to keep the locals occupied.

Great video and congrats on the Breuer win!

I have not had one person ask me about the Hybrid story. I guess the story wasn't that popular on the west coast. Too many high speed freeway chases to keep the locals occupied.

Breuer and Boulder say thanks ;)

Ogden, is like Dogtown USA, and everyone has outdoor lifestyles, hiking, biking, camping, climbing, triathletes skiing yada yada yada... So for a lot of us, dogs are more important than anything else around here :) Plus the story was ran in the local news. I plan on making a little sheet that I can hand to people that ask, that expresses the fact that these are NOT N.A.I.D.s.

Breuer and Boulder say thanks ;)

Ogden, is like Dogtown USA, and everyone has outdoor lifestyles, hiking, biking, camping, climbing, triathletes skiing yada yada yada... So for a lot of us, dogs are more important than anything else around here :) Plus the story was ran in the local news. I plan on making a little sheet that I can hand to people that ask, that expresses the fact that these are NOT N.A.I.D.s.

There is a flyer on this site somewhere with information on the breed. It should have the information you need.

Oh, and such huge ears! He is looking great.

Edited by Karen

Yes. Huge ears! Kim would love that picture!

I think Coyo would have loved the lure coursing. Guess I'm not saying that right? Anyway, I think it's an extremely fun sport for a dog. It will be fun to see how he takes to it. Coyo loves to chase Rabbits. Same thing, basically, with lots of fast turns.