Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

2015 Fall Puppies Going To Their New Homes

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2015 Fall pup – Ari – Portland, OR

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

20151208_123541.jpg

• Like 4

Quote Kim La Flamme

2015 Fall pup owner - Oso White Bear - Maryland

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

20151211_130338.jpg

• Like 1

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2015 Fall pup – Denise – Oregon

20151211_112923.jpg 20151211_112918.jpg

• Like 2

Quote Kim La Flamme

2015 Fall pup – Alex – Washington

20151213_140157.jpg

Those are so cute! Yes! I had to use the "C" word!

• Like 1

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2015 Fall pup – Christi and Annette– Portland, OR

20151214_210425.jpg

• Like 1

Would you stop making me melt. They are so amazing, and you can see in their eyes such different personalities.

Glad to see how many are staying pretty local. Hope you new puppy parents keep in contact with each other. There will be times you think your pup is the only one that is doing a particular behavior that you are concerned about. Since your pups are the same ages it would be helpful to use each other as "sound boards".

Congrats! My Hawk will be 11 Dec. 25. He still acts like a pup and most people when they see him thinks he's only between 3-5 years.

• Like 3

hello Everyone..This is White Bear from Maryland...My new Pup is Wakin'a...which is Lakota for Thunder....since it was Thundering when I got the Pup...Nice Weather in Oregon.....Wakin'a flight back to Maryland...was with no problems...He is acclimating fine..and it is nice to see his brothers and sisters on the Forum....They were all so sweet...and muddy.....His full Spirit name is Blue Thunder Eagle Dream Talker Flys Far.....Please post pics of their growth and I will do the same...once I figure that out...Also I got a chance to meet Molly's dogs in Ben Lomend prior to my visit to Oregon...Thank You Molly Milligan and Allison for helping in the process....Oso Blanco

"

• Like 5

Congrats Oso White Bear and everyone who was able to pick up pups so far!

Everyone so happy with their little bundles of joy! :wub::rolleyes:

Keep notes and pics as you can - it is all kind of a blur for me now - puppyhood goes by so fast, although it may not seem so at times and then you wonder where it went.

Teak has made his first flight to Alaska with us & did amazing. Doing incredible with crate & potty training...even in a new environment. He is having a blast in the snow. Met a Spruce Grouse the other day & chased it into a tree. He is a little mocking bird & follows Ripley everywhere... Doing everything she does (thank goodness I put in the training time with her...😉) Here are a couple of Pics.

IMG_4263.jpeg

• Like 4

So Ari is in Portland? Where? Let's get the pups together... PM me & we can get Denise too.. 3 pups in PDX... YAY! ❤

Quote from Kim La Flamme

Kerry & Bob – New pup owners – Kirby, Oregon

20151223_120233.jpg

Quote Kim La Flamme

New 2015 puppy owners - Sienna & family – Alsea, Oregon

20151228_120316_1.jpg

Quote Kim La Flamme

Brandon - Pennsylvania - drove across country to pick up his 2nd AI pup. Brandon was also gracious enough to deliver a new puppy to Juli and Dave in Ohio on his return trip. Brandon is holding the puppy he will deliver to Juli and Dave.

20151229_111019_1.jpg 20151229_111028_1.jpg

• Like 3

Quote Kim La Flamme

2015 Fall pups – Wage & son – California

20151231_091538.jpg

Quote Kim La Flamme

Debbie & husband, pick up their 2nd AI pup - Colorado

20160101_114720.jpg

Quote Kim La Flamme

New pup owners, Cory & family – San Diego, CA

20160101_141229.jpg

Quote Kim La Flamme

New pup owners – Rebecca & son – Arizona

20160103_100259.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Quote Kim La Flamme

New owner – Loralee – OR

20160116_103101.jpg

So Teak met one of his brothers today on a walk... Turns out they live 3 blocks from us. Small World. His name is Cabu and was the smallest of the litter. They had a great time right off the bat.

• Like 1