Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_06_2010/post-3-1275841027.jpg

Solstice Son

Owners: Deborah and Brian Ash

If you look back one year, you will see little Soulstice Son as a pup. I am glad to see his little round eyes, because right now, Sitka looks so surprised, all the time. I worry he'll never have "the look".

The intelligence is evident in Soul's expression, and you can see why people talk about them as mystical dogs.

This is one of those pictures that is worth a thousand words.

If you look back one year, you will see little Soulstice Son as a pup. I am glad to see his little round eyes, because right now, Sitka looks so surprised, all the time. I worry he'll never have "the look".

The intelligence is evident in Soul's expression, and you can see why people talk about them as mystical dogs.

This is one of those pictures that is worth a thousand words.

yep, It's "that look" that initially drew me to the breed. It is so distinctive. Sol looks a lot like his daddy in this photo. Absolutely magnificent.

You've got the look (You've got the hook)

U sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book

Your face is jammin' .....

The rest does not apply at all to a dog.

http://itsnotpossible.typepad.com/trashfan/prince1-tm.jpg

Hey Debi, I know you have posted this somewhere, but who are Souls parents.....If it is Shappa x Dream Catcher, Tolinka and Soul are brothers?????

You've got the look (You've got the hook)

U sho'nuf do be cookin' in my book

Your face is jammin' .....

The rest does not apply at all to a dog.

ROFLMBO Karen...that is the same thing that popped in my head when I read Allison's post! Bwahahaha

Hey Debi, I know you have posted this somewhere, but who are Souls parents.....If it is Shappa x Dream Catcher, Tolinka and Soul are brothers?????

Hi Molly,

Shappa x Echo; so Soul and Tolinka are half brothers!

Prince and.....?

Sheena Easton...of course. And then there was the Roxette's "She's Got the Look"!

Sorry, but it is Sheila E.

"Wendy?"

"Yes, Shelia?"

I'm all over the 80's.

But this thread strays from the point, the point being the fabulous Soul, who is so fierce and handsome.

I can't help but notice the similarities between Soul and Marcel's dog, Baingana (Feb. 2009), and Coydo, in Switzerland.

I am impressed that Kim manages such consistency at the same time that he delivers so much variety.

Consistent variety.. Now that is an interesting oxymoron. Still, now that I've been watching for these nine years, I do see this.

Prince and Sheila E...they would love our dogs! "You're body's heck-a-slammin'..." (I had to guess at those lyrics).

Come on! That line applies. You haven't lived until you've been body checked by an AID!

Okay, let me bring '80's music back to the topic, with the Talking Heads song, "This Must Be The Place", and one of my favorite lines which fits Soul perfectly,

"Out of all those kinds of [canines], you've got a face with a view.."

"You're body's heck-a-slammin'..." (I had to guess at those lyrics).

Come on! That line applies. You haven't lived until you've been body checked by an AID!

Sorry. I have a mini. Those little spindly legs don't really get her 34 pounds going at the force I'm used to - I don't even unlock my knees when I see her coming. But watch out when she is up on her hind legs and wanting to get me with her nasty front paws! So fierce!

I can't help but notice the similarities between Soul and Marcel's dog, Baingana (Feb. 2009), and Coydo, in Switzerland.

That’s the first thing I thought of when I saw this photo.

Sorry. I have a mini. Those little spindly legs don't really get her 34 pounds going at the force I'm used to - I don't even unlock my knees when I see her coming. But watch out when she is up on her hind legs and wanting to get me with her nasty front paws! So fierce!

Absolutely, my knees are OK, but she punches with her front paws. You'll never guess where. What's more, she gets every person who walks in the door. We are working on that one.

she punches with her front paws. What's more, she gets every person who walks in the door. We are working on that one.

That's the nice thing about having a smart dog. Danza is not allowed to jump on people, and doesn't, but she will rear up and swipe at me when we are playing and that is OK. With most dogs, you have to draw the line and then always enforce it no matter what, but with her she knows when there are conditions that apply that change things. It's cool, it's fun.

I saw this on FBook he grew up nice very intense look on his face

"Wendy?"

"Yes, Shelia?"

I'm all over the 80's.

But this thread strays from the point, the point being the fabulous Soul, who is so fierce and handsome.

Hee heee, yes he is...and to stray again...sorry hun...this 80s freak has ya beat...it was Sheena Easton on "U Got the Look". I'm a Prince fanatic! Bwahahaha http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U_Got_the_Look

"Wendy?"

"Yes, Shelia?"

I'm all over the 80's.

Sorry but it's-

Wendy?

Yes Lisa

Is the water warm enough?

Yes Lisa

Shall we begin?

Yes Lisa

*prince sqeeeal* Oooowwwww!

*Que guitar riff*

(me = Major Prince Fan, sorry)

Edited by Starghoti
Hi Molly,

Shappa x Echo; so Soul and Tolinka are half brothers!

O.K. You all, correct me if I am wrong, but somewhere in my memory banks, Kim told me that some of the dogs end up with the round eye look.......I think Tolinka is one of them. The only time he has "the look," (so far) that you are talking about, is when he is looking towards the sun. He is one year old now. Will his eyes change? It seems that you all are getting this look at an earlier age.

Sorry but it's-

Wendy?

Yes Lisa

Is the water warm enough?

Yes Lisa

Shall we begin?

Yes Lisa

*prince sqeeeal* Oooowwwww!

*Que guitar riff*

(me = Major Prince Fan, sorry)

I am so ashamed! :D How could I be so wrong about two things in one post.

Still, thanks for the loopy memory.

{{{Karen}}}

's ok

She was also his drummer and his wife!!!!

Really? I mean I knew about the drumming, but I did not know about the marriage.

Judy, you surprise my all the time. Now I can picture you jammin' in the living room, with the stereo up and the dogs watching--or are the dancing, perhaps? Just don't let them get a hold of your boa.

I am so enjoying opening up to this picture of Soul. And if he can inspire good music, so much the better.

Really? I mean I knew about the drumming, but I did not know about the marriage.

Judy, you surprise my all the time. Now I can picture you jammin' in the living room, with the stereo up and the dogs watching--or are the dancing, perhaps? Just don't let them get a hold of your boa.

I am so enjoying opening up to this picture of Soul. And if he can inspire good music, so much the better.

Oops! My husband just corrected me -- they weren't married -- just 'diddled'!!!! :D

Of course he opens up good music...he sings everyday with his "Daddy"! Bwahahaha...

And yes, he can do it (most times) on command. He loves to sing along with me while I shower (he insists on laying in front of the door)!