Meadows Family

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7690 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 01:32 PM

post-3-0-59976300-1441469238.jpg

Meadow (right), Forest (front center), and Dune (left)

Owners: Jeremy and Therese Cleversey,

Springfield Oregon

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3286 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 04:20 PM

Oh look, there's the little herder from The Gathering along with all of his wonderful brothers and sisters and pups.  (No wonder he was fearless in the fenced area for the 36 dogs).  Things must be really busy around your home with 4 children and three pups.  Oh yes, Congratulations on your latest addition "Dune."  Just too cute to leave at the ranch huh?  Just had to have him...  There is no wouldda, couldda, shouldda here...YOU DID IT!  :lol:   Fabulous.  Great photo too.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#3 Meadow's Family

Meadow's Family

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:52 PM

Miz Molly… At the gathering you stated something to the effect that our family would really enjoy having a third dog… We just wanted to let you know, now that we have had time to experience living with three dogs, that we entirely agree. Thank you so much as always for your very positive disposition and inspiring words.

#4 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3286 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:41 PM

Thank you family and tribe of Meadow. :rolleyes:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users