Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_02_2018/post-3-0-54535700-1518041379.jpg

Rune (left) and Shiloh (right)

Rune owner: Owner: Mikaela Ritter

Barrington, NH.

Shiloh owner: Jason P. and Nicky V.

New York, NY.

• Like 6

They are siblings from two different litters - Rune will be 3 end of May and Shiloh is from the previous year's litter out of the same parents (Azteca x Jay Silverheels)

• Like 4

....ah...more of Wyot's half siblings! His father is Jay Silver Heels- Mama is Cree.

:D GREAT PHOTO of the Brothers! :D

• Like 2

They do look cool together, don't they? You can see they would back each other.

You get a feel for the pack.

Isn't that one reason we love these dogs? We get to be part of a pack.

As Kim says, they bring us home.

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi

My name is Jean and I am the over happy pal to my AI dog, Lu. Louie for long, Lu for short. He is now 7 months old and a true gem. I need Allison to tell me how to post pictures of Lu on this forum. Been trying to figure it out but can't seem to. Kim and Melissa (trainer at Kim's) introduced us to Lu just over 3 weeks ago and we were instantly in like. Since then, we are in love. Lu loves to run and has 10 fenced acres to run in. About every 3 days or so, he 'face plants' as he is running so fast that as he takes a corner he looses control. Lu never falters in his zest for life and running. Just gets up (while we try to laugh quietly) and comes running right back at us full steam ahead.

• Like 4

Lu was born last summer. I think from Feather and Flame? Kim, is this correct?

We love him. His straight legs, his ears, his fox-like appearance. And his PERSONALITY.

Jean

• Like 2

I could really use a tutorial on posting things on this website, as well! I can't even figure out how to do my profile:) Berta

Hi berta & jeanleib!

There are some instructions in the Forum Tab, in Issues, Bugs and Features Requests. There are a couple topics, Especially a "Pinned" topic: Adding Photos to your post 2012.

Good luck!

LOVE to see photos!!! :wub:

berta, click the down arrow next to your login name at the top right of the site (left of Sign Out)

You'll see the My Profile link there.

That is how I get to it - there is probably other ways too .... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...