Shiloh and Rune

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 02:11 PM

post-3-0-54535700-1518041379.jpg

Rune (left)  and  Shiloh (right)

Rune owner: Owner: Mikaela Ritter

Barrington, NH.

Shiloh owner: Jason P. and Nicky V.

New York, NY.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 05:11 PM

Wow, stunning shot of the two of them!

#3 DarmokElizabethontheocean

DarmokElizabethontheocean

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Creating new laws for the qualifications and accountability of service dog trainers in WA.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:13 PM

Could you list their ages and parents?

#4 woodrat

woodrat

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:The dogs, photography, drawing, taxidermy, needle felting, hiking, dog behavior.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 03:22 AM

They are siblings from two different litters - Rune will be 3 end of May and Shiloh is from the previous year's litter out of the same parents (Azteca x Jay Silverheels)

#5 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:12 AM

....ah...more of Wyot's half siblings! His father is Jay Silver Heels- Mama is Cree. 

#6 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1671 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:49 AM

:D  GREAT PHOTO of the Brothers!  :D

#7 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7786 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:58 AM

They do look cool together, don't they? You can see they would back each other.

You get a feel for the pack.

Isn't that one reason we love these dogs?  We get to be part of a pack. 

As Kim says, they bring us home.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#8 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 12:08 PM

Beautiful pups.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#9 DarmokElizabethontheocean

DarmokElizabethontheocean

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Creating new laws for the qualifications and accountability of service dog trainers in WA.

Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:08 AM

They are Darmok's half-siblings as well. His father is Jay silver heels too.

#10 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:13 AM

Jay has lots of kids, he's my Kai's daddy too!

#11 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2302 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 10 February 2018 - 03:13 PM

Oh they are such good lookers!

#12 jeanleib

jeanleib

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, cats, cooking, reading, walking, nature, environment, birds, friends, art.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:06 PM

Hi My name is Jean and I am the over happy pal to my AI dog, Lu. Louie for long, Lu for short. He is now 7 months old and a true gem. I need Allison to tell me how to post pictures of Lu on this forum. Been trying to figure it out but can't seem to. Kim and Melissa (trainer at Kim's) introduced us to Lu just over 3 weeks ago and we were instantly in like. Since then, we are in love. Lu loves to run and has 10 fenced acres to run in. About every 3 days or so, he 'face plants' as he is running so fast that as he takes a corner he looses control. Lu never falters in his zest for life and running. Just gets up (while we try to laugh quietly) and comes running right back at us full steam ahead.

#13 jeanleib

jeanleib

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, cats, cooking, reading, walking, nature, environment, birds, friends, art.

Posted 02 March 2018 - 10:37 PM

Lu was born last summer. I think from Feather and Flame? Kim, is this correct? We love him. His straight legs, his ears, his fox-like appearance. And his PERSONALITY. Jean

#14 Berta

Berta

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Walking and biking with Frankie, singing, doing lots of stuff at church, getting closer to God, hanging with friends, eating healthy & otherwise babying my almost 70 y.o. body. (If it weren't for Frankie I could easily become a couch potato:)

Posted 03 March 2018 - 03:14 PM

I could really use a tutorial on posting things on this website, as well! I can't even figure out how to do my profile:) Berta

#15 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1671 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:39 AM

Hi berta & jeanleib!

There are some instructions in the Forum Tab, in Issues, Bugs and Features Requests.  There are a couple topics, Especially a "Pinned" topic:  Adding Photos to your post 2012.

Good luck!

LOVE to see photos!!!   :wub:

berta,   click the down arrow next to your login name at the top right of the site (left of Sign Out)

You'll see the My Profile link there.

That is how I get to it - there is probably other ways too ....  :)

#16 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:25 PM

the Blues brothers!

#17 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:My husky Remi is looking forward to getting an AI brother!

Posted 07 August 2018 - 01:14 PM

handsome boys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users