Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Just wanted to tell you all about the Visitors we had today....Marsha and Bobbi came to see what the AIDogs are like...Marsha is on the waiting list...oh don't we all remember that WAIT!!!? Now shes even more excited.....sorry Marsha!!! The wait is SOOOO worth it though!

Chhaya and Koda were so good and loved showing their skills with the frisbee and running! I recommend to anyone that has one of these dogs, if you can take an afternoon and show future owners what they can do and what they are like you will be blessed!!! I had a wonderful day with Marsha and Bobbi and Chhaya and Koda just absolutely adored both of them!!! Bobbi took lots of pictures....when she sends them to me I will get them on the Forum to share with you!

To all of you on the waiting list, good luck and congrats on owning an AIDog....your future will be filled with many wonderful things!!!

It has been awhile since I last posted about Josi one of the winter puppies that we picked up in January of this year. I have attatched a new picture so that every one can see how wonderful (and cute) she is. This girl is the best thing ever. She is very quick to learn new commands. My daughter is trying to teach her to catch a Frisbee. Josi's legs dont always work in time with her mouth and she does a nice little roll. Josi has also gone to work with my daughter in a local nursing home. She is wonderful there and will be going back in a few weeks for more visits after she recuperates from her spay this week. I get a feeling that there will be another puppy added to our family in the next year or so. I can not say thank you enough for this wonderful gift.

2011_03_11_17.13.34_Creswell_Oregon_US.jpg

It has been awhile since I last posted about Josi one of the winter puppies that we picked up in January of this year. I have attatched a new picture so that every one can see how wonderful (and cute) she is. This girl is the best thing ever. She is very quick to learn new commands. My daughter is trying to teach her to catch a Frisbee. Josi's legs dont always work in time with her mouth and she does a nice little roll. Josi has also gone to work with my daughter in a local nursing home. She is wonderful there and will be going back in a few weeks for more visits after she recuperates from her spay this week. I get a feeling that there will be another puppy added to our family in the next year or so. I can not say thank you enough for this wonderful gift.

She is beautiful!!! Those legs will work soon!!! :D Koda and Chhaya will do a slide sometimes if they don't catch the frisbee in the air!

How did you learn of the AIDogs and did you visit someone who had one before getting Josi?

Just wanted to tell you all about the Visitors we had today....Marsha and Bobbi came to see what the AIDogs are like...Marsha is on the waiting list...oh don't we all remember that WAIT!!!? Now shes even more excited.....sorry Marsha!!! The wait is SOOOO worth it though!

Chhaya and Koda were so good and loved showing their skills with the frisbee and running! I recommend to anyone that has one of these dogs, if you can take an afternoon and show future owners what they can do and what they are like you will be blessed!!! I had a wonderful day with Marsha and Bobbi and Chhaya and Koda just absolutely adored both of them!!! Bobbi took lots of pictures....when she sends them to me I will get them on the Forum to share with you!

To all of you on the waiting list, good luck and congrats on owning an AIDog....your future will be filled with many wonderful things!!!

Glad your visit proved hopeful. We've done quite a few home visits with potential dog owners and a few have been very questionable and upsetting. But at least this weeds out potential problems for Kim and his decision to sell a pup to a particular home.

JudyK

Marsha will definitely take LOTS of time with her pup....you should have seen her eyes and face light up when she met Chhaya and especially Koda! No doubt she will be a great owner!!! I think Bobbi is on hold for a year or two, I'm sure there will be lots of pups then too! I think letting people see how much energy and differences in their personalities is good. I'm glad I had two to share how different and alike they can be.

Yes indeed, it was a marvelous day visiting with Maria, Koda, and Chhaya! I was visiting my friend Bobbi in VA when we drove to Maria's. I am now back in CT (after a month on the road!) and am still smiling from my time with my new friends in PA. Koda and I certainly did bond--possibly because I love the frisbee and much as she does. Chhaya is so full of kind energy that it's totally infectious. I fell in love with them both. The dogs are beautiful and so well behaved. Maria, you have done such a magnificent job with both dogs--I know how much work and consistency that takes! I will now be reviewing my training techniques and making sure I get the hand and voice commands firmly in my mind so I can be as consistent as you are. There are still some weeks left to review and improve what I did thirteen years ago with my GSD. So much to do to get ready for a new puppy in the house--all of it FUN.

Hello everyone,

I just joined the Forum! My good friend, Marsha (Gramtot) introduced me to this breed a while ago when she first became interested in them. I was fortunate enough to have accompanied her to meet Maria's Chhaya and Koda this past weekend.

It was a total delight to see such healthy and happy dogs totally loved by their devoted guardian, Maria. What a wonderful life they have with her...and it shows. :)

Thanks Maria for being such a gracious host and I hope to see you and your lovely canines again. Perhaps if/when you all hold your "East Coast" gathering! :(

Warmest regards,

Bobbi (mcintbob)

Hi currier,

who is Josi's parents I have been tring to find my dogs almost twin sister and she looks just like My Malachi his parents a shasta and Jay Silver heels I tried to put a pic on here but would not accept it he is in my member picture the one with the full mask but he has the blue eyes

Edited by linda