Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Nose X Flint (Winter 2017 Litter)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you kidding me. Doesn't get any cuter.    

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Nose X Flint. Nose and the pups are doing well. Please stay tuned as we will post pictures of the new p

Jessie is awesome. Here are few more of our beloved piranha dog. I don't know why these are sideways??    

Posted Images

Here's Jesse! Getting so big, guard hairs coming in and so super smart ❤️image.jpg. I can't fix the photo upright 😐

Edited by sschenck
  • Like 3

Here is their brother Calcifer (this was taken 2 weeks ago so he's a little bigger now, he grows like a weed)! I'm going to make him a post later with A LOT more pictures! He looks a lot like his sisters.

smaller.jpg

afterhikingsmaller.jpg

• Like 5

Hey Emmburr he is really looking good. Looking forward to hearing more about how he is doing.

• Like 1

Here is their brother Calcifer (this was taken 2 weeks ago so he's a little bigger now, he grows like a weed)! I'm going to make him a post later with A LOT more pictures! He looks a lot like his sisters.

Whoops, I meant brother and sister (Jesse and Tesuque).

• Like 2

Hey Emmburr he is really looking good. Looking forward to hearing more about how he is doing.

Thanks Greg! He's been growing and getting more handsome every day. I'll make the post either later tonight or this weekend.

Took Tesuque to the Dunes on the Oregon coast. We started on a long lead. THen we spent 3 hours off lead no problems. She came when we called. Enjoyed a short swim. Good times had by all. Granted there where few distractions in terms of other people or animals but it was a start.

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0778.JPG

Edited by rickallen65
  • Like 6

Tesuques is beautiful and so is that beach! The shot of the kids and her is great!

• Like 2

Beautiful photos!!! That last one of her, has her looking so regal....how wonderful that training is going so well!

Oh yeah, that last one is great, but I was kind of choked up over the three marching along the water's edge.

That's a happy family.

• Like 1