• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#121 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2302 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 25 March 2017 - 05:43 AM

Happy Birthday Zeph. Glad you are so very well loved.

#122 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:My husky Remi is looking forward to getting an AI brother!

Posted 26 March 2018 - 09:56 AM

Another year, another Birthday!  Can't believe he is 3 years old already  :wub:

Attached Thumbnails

• thekids-0041.jpg
  • zeph-0037.jpg
  • zeph-0146-2.jpg

#123 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2302 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 27 March 2018 - 05:29 AM

He is one handsome boy. HIs buddy is lovely too.

#124 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 28 March 2018 - 06:57 AM

His color is magnificent. He looks like he could be part of a shadow and blend in on the red earth.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#125 Eflemma

Eflemma

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, working around the cabin, anything outdoors, and all of it with my son Eddie

Posted 29 March 2018 - 11:19 AM

Hi everyone!

I am still getting a hang of the forum (navigating and figuring out where to post), so I hope I am posting this in the right place! I picked up Zephyr last Friday and then traveled around Oregon with him for a few days - then finally flew him home with me to Texas! I am an experienced dog owner (growing up with dogs and raising two Huskies on my own) and own a Doggie Daycare/Boarding facility, so I thought I was prepared for everything this little guy could throw at me...but even so he is the feistiest pup I have ever raised! We are working on crate training, which is a battle let me tell you :( -- he screams...not cries, but screams! He is slowly improving, but he has to sleep in bed with me every night to be a happy pup - I normally only allow bed privileges when dogs are older, but seeing as I am in an apartment, I don't want my neighbors to be upset with me haha....and I have to say, he is really sweet when he sleeps with me, just cuddles up next to me and will sometimes sleep the whole night through! I have to crate him at the business, since he doesn't have all his shots yet, but once he is old enough, he will be playing and socializing all day with other doggies :D

Anyways - to the good stuff - he did awesome while traveling, took everything like a champ! We did some light walking trails, etc. and he just trucks along the whole trail! He loves exploring and drew a crowd of people everywhere we went. He is SO smart, already knows his name and learned sit in about two attempts. I have been using some positive reinforcement to teach him "no" since he tries to get into everything...he caught on really quick, I say no and he immediately stops what he is doing and looks at me, then I praise him. He still gets some "tough love" too when he is being too persistent about something. My female husky gets along great with him! - he is a little confident guy, so she is careful to keep him in his place (low end of the totem pole ;) )

He is very sweet though and has such an expressive little face, my Dad is smitten with him! He has learned to stalk which is hilarious since he is so tiny! Potty training is still hit or miss, I live on the 5th floor of an apartment, so when we aren't at my business, it's a little more tricky to get him out every 30min-1hour.

Overall I think he is a great pup! I am learning from him everyday and am excited to see him grow!

And I forgot to mention, it blows my mind how attached to me he is already. I really feel as though he is in tune with me! Even at Kim's I have a video I took where all the pups were playing and he was laying off on the other side of the pen. I made a kissing noise and he was the only one who perked up and came trotting over...I think he already knew he would be coming home with me :D

Another Texas AID! Great, we're in Center Point with Mo, our 8 month old. Good luck and have fun!

#126 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:43 PM

Happy 3rd Birthday to the Raven x Choco siblings!!!!  3 years!  Holy Cow!!!!  

#127 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

He is one handsome boy. HIs buddy is lovely too.

Thank you so much!

#128 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

His color is magnificent. He looks like he could be part of a shadow and blend in on the red earth.

Thank you! I do LOVE his coat :)

#129 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Happy 3rd Birthday to the Raven x Choco siblings!!!!  3 years!  Holy Cow!!!!  

Happy Birthday!! I know time flies!?

#130 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:48 PM

Thought we were due for a quick update!  Zeph is doing great - still a healthy, wonderful, vibrant boy!  He is my true heart dog and I love him to pieces. 

Attached Thumbnails

• aidog2.jpg
  • aidog3.jpg
  • adidog5.jpg
  • aidog5.jpg
  • aidog8.jpg
  • aidog7.jpg
  • aidog9.jpg
  • aidog6.jpg
  • aidog11.jpg
  • aidog4.jpg

#131 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 August 2018 - 12:52 PM

Also we had the pleasure of meeting Haru a few weeks ago and she is the sweetest little nugget  :wub:

Attached Thumbnails

• aidog16.jpg
  • aidog14.jpg
  • aidog13.jpg
  • aidog12.jpg

#132 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:59 PM

HOW is this dog SO PERFECT!? We had our struggles in the beginning, but gosh how I love him! Now that we are camping and road tripping more, it has been so much fun watching him go with the flow and trek with me  :wub:

Also, finally sending in my Registration paperwork haha.

Had to compress the image quality for the forum - but can't help myself if sharing this stud heehee

Attached Thumbnails

• zeph_final-05184.jpg
  • zeph_final-05255.jpg
  • zeph_final-05407.jpg
  • zeph-05458.jpg
  • zeph3-05176.jpg
  • zeph5-06755.jpg
  • zeph5-06788.jpg
  • zeph_final-05471-2.jpg
  • zeph_final-06008.jpg
  • zeph_final-06262.jpg
  • zeph_final-06845.jpg
  • zeph_final-07020.jpg
  • zeph_final-05851.jpg

Edited by nrrosque, 05 November 2018 - 02:00 PM.

#133 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1671 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:06 PM

GREAT PICS!!!! I love the howling pic, sitting in the tall rocks and giving you the paw!

#134 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7781 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:01 AM

Yes!  The howling pic is really exceptional!  Will you let Kim use that on his site?  He is going to love that.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#135 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:55 PM

GREAT PICS!!!! I love the howling pic, sitting in the tall rocks and giving you the paw!

Thank you SO much!! I could stare at him all day haha

#136 nrrosque

nrrosque

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:56 PM

Yes!  The howling pic is really exceptional!  Will you let Kim use that on his site?  He is going to love that.

Yes, of course!! Is there another way I could send it with better quality/resolution?

#137 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7781 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 08 November 2018 - 09:25 AM

Yes, of course!! Is there another way I could send it with better quality/resolution?

Yes.  I will write you through the PM system.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#138 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 11 November 2018 - 09:55 AM

terrific photo shoot.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users