Photo

Lost / Stolen A I Dog Puppy

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 753 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:58 PM

Kim and I just received word from an owner in the Portland, Oregon area that her five, almost six month old, puppy turned up missing from her fenced in backyard four days ago, while she was home.  This owner believes the puppy was taken from her backyard, as the pup was removed from a tether and his halter removed from the pup and left lying on the ground in the backyard.

Thunder is a black and tan male with blue eyes.  He is microchipped and the shelters and law enforcement agencies in the area have been notified, as well as a incident report taken from the police department.  There are several A I Dog owners in the Portland area so please keep your eyes and ears open.  If a notice of a puppy for sale appears and the puppy matches the description of this pup, please contact us ASAP.

#2 DarmokElizabethontheocean

DarmokElizabethontheocean

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Creating new laws for the qualifications and accountability of service dog trainers in WA.

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:01 PM

Will you be posting a photo shortly? I will post this to several lost dog Facebook pages that I'm a member of.

#3 vlkea01

vlkea01

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Interests:Family, Genealogy, Victorian homes, and my new pup!

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:51 PM

Notify local vets with description and that a chip is available for ID. My heart hurts. I would take a pic of the pup to the local vets so staff can identify. Good luck. This is heart wrenching.

#4 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:09 AM

Oh, no!!! So sad....hope all ends well.

#5 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:17 AM

Yes! I wouldn't mind posting on my Facebook page and do have some people I know in Portland that could pass it on. Just need a pic.

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#6 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:52 PM

Following for a photo. I have friends in Portland I can share to

#7 DarmokElizabethontheocean

DarmokElizabethontheocean

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Creating new laws for the qualifications and accountability of service dog trainers in WA.

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:23 AM

I saw the lost posting on Portland craigslist and sent the owner a message asking for a photo 3 days ago but have not heard back.

Edited by DarmokElizabethontheocean, 18 June 2018 - 09:24 AM.

#8 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 753 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:29 AM

I too have inquired about pictures from the owner and have not heard back from her since she contacted me last week.  I do know another owner in the Portland area is in contact with her and helping her, so she is not alone in this.  Thanks everyone for the response and as soon as I get pics I will post.

#9 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 753 posts

Posted 23 June 2018 - 07:45 AM

I just received some pictures of Thunder.  He is four (4) months but he was fourteen (14) weeks old in the pictures.  I am also including the owner's description of Thunder.

These pictures were taken when he was 14 weeks old and he is 4 months now.  He is apx 20 pounds with head knee high.  Has tan paws on the front  and getting a black stripe up the middle of the tan color.  He has brown eyes.  His tail is black and has a tan stripe on the underside.  He is very energetic and lovable.  He answers to his name  Thunder.   We love him and are offering a $100 reward... No questions  asked.  We would go anywhere to get him back.  We live in SE Portland near Clackamas town  center.

image000000001.jpg      image000000001002.jpg      image000000001002003.jpg

Edited by Greg, 23 June 2018 - 07:46 AM.

#10 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 23 June 2018 - 08:03 AM

Is there an email or something we can lead people to on Facebook?

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#11 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 24 June 2018 - 08:57 AM

So heartbreaking, praying for his safe return.

#12 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7720 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 25 June 2018 - 12:42 PM

Creeps!  Bastard creeps!

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#13 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 29 June 2018 - 09:22 AM

any news?

#14 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 753 posts

Posted 29 June 2018 - 08:26 PM

any news?

Still no word as of today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users