Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Winter Puppys

Does anyone know the due date of Mesa and Rowdy? Or have any close up pictures of the parents?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our breeder's page is almost done. That will have some smashing photos.

Our breeder's page is almost done. That will have some smashing photos.

So, are they born??? :lol:;)

Mesa has started giving birth. I have to wait for Kim's okay to post, and he has his hands very full, just now.

News soon.

Mesa has started giving birth. I have to wait for Kim's okay to post, and he has his hands very full, just now.

News soon.

Thank you soo much me and my whole family are so excited! My mom is acting as if it going to be a baby not puppy coming up with names and so on and trying to get everyone to agree on one lol. We can't wait!!

Thank you soo much me and my whole family are so excited! My mom is acting as if it going to be a baby not puppy coming up with names and so on and trying to get everyone to agree on one lol. We can't wait!!

I hope that these are the ones we have been waiting for. Our famiy is more excited than I have ever seen. I agree that it is like waiting for the baby of our dreams to arrive :lol:

I hope that these are the ones we have been waiting for. Our famiy is more excited than I have ever seen. I agree that it is like waiting for the baby of our dreams to arrive :lol:

The wait is soo hard. I'd never thought I'd be this excited I mean everyday it's worse lol

It's all anyone talks about in my house.

Kim tells me Mesa has started having her pups, 8 so far. She is in the new birthing, log cabin house, so even with the snow outside on the ground, she and the new pups are cozy and warm.

This is Mesa's first litter, so he was up most the night, keeping an eye on her. She is doing great, so far, and so are pups. More news to follow.

Kim tells me Mesa has started having her pups, 8 so far. She is in the new birthing, log cabin house, so even with the snow outside on the ground, she and the new pups are cozy and warm.

This is Mesa's first litter, so he was up most the night, keeping an eye on her. She is doing great, so far, and so are pups. More news to follow.

That is GREAT!! Do you know how many boys and girls there are? Thank you so much for the updates it really helps with the waiting and wondering what's going on and if things going okay.

That is GREAT!! Do you know how many boys and girls there are? Thank you so much for the updates it really helps with the waiting and wondering what's going on and if things going okay.

After all of the snow and icky weather this is wonderful news,

After all of the snow and icky weather this is wonderful news,

Are all the puppies doing all right?

Are all the puppies doing all right?

My family has been on pins and needles waiting to hear the next update. Any news on how every one is doing? This is hands down harder to wait for that a new human baby. Thanks to all for putting up with us. :lol:

Kim writes me that it is very cold there, but ALL 10 PUPS are doing well. Safe and warm.

He promises to get some pictures, soon.

WOW! 10 pups, that's a huge litter. Mesa must be exhausted. And we feel sleep deprived with one pup. :lol: You go Mesa girl, proud mom that you are. Whew, glad to hear that everyone is warm and cozy and doing well.

Are they all spoken for?

10?

Wow.

Congrats Mesa! That must feel a lot better now.. lol

Unfortunately, now you have your paws full of taking care of them outside. :)

Can't wait to see pics. They are always SO cute..

Almost makes me want another one.

:);)

10?

Wow.

Congrats Mesa! That must feel a lot better now.. lol

Unfortunately, now you have your paws full of taking care of them outside. :)

Can't wait to see pics. They are always SO cute..

Almost makes me want another one.

:);)

Aww, I can't wait to see the pics. I can't wait to so my soon to be puppy. Thank you for the update! =D

Fortunely, we don't see the photos until they no longer look like puffy blobs. If he takes them too early, there is nothing much to see!

Don't you mean adorable, puffy blobs?

He usually waits until their eyes are open, although sometimes we get a shot of the mother and pups, together.

Congrate too Mesa and Pups wow 10 like what was said 1 is enough thats alots for th efirst time she probably never want s another litter :) congrates to all the new parents :)

Kim writes me that it is very cold there, but ALL 10 PUPS are doing well. Safe and warm.

He promises to get some pictures, soon.

Congrate too Mesa and Pups wow 10 like what was said 1 is enough thats alots for th efirst time she probably never want s another litter :lol: congrates to all the new parents :P

Any new news on the puppies?

Don't you mean adorable, puffy blobs?

He usually waits until their eyes are open, although sometimes we get a shot of the mother and pups, together.

She has to mean ADORABLE puffy blobs :lol:

She has to mean ADORABLE puffy blobs :lol:

Aww, I hope he puts a pic up with them and the mom I don't care what they look like I just want to see them =D I can't wait it's so exciting!

I spoke to Kim, last night, he says the pups are "fat and sassy".

I spoke to Kim, last night, he says the pups are "fat and sassy".

That's impressive. She had 10 pups and she's keeping them fat! Good dog.