Photo

Welcome Laura Mc Elroy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3344 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hi Kim,

Mak is doing really well – he did great on the drive home & on the boat to the Island, watching and learning so many new things along the way. He’s getting very comfortable and learning the ropes - what is ok and not ok. So interesting as he has many similarities and some differences to my old AI dog Rusty. Already stalking the birds on the beach, loves playing with the hose on the lawn. He is a little more outgoing than Rusty, especially with the rowdy guys.

Was the cutest thing with my friends 2 year old daughter, that my friend brings to work, as I bring Mak also - he instinctively knew she was a little person and was so gentle with her. As 2 year old Riley was exploring things on the deck at work Mak was right behind her or her behind him. She would laugh & run away & he would chase her but wouldn't jump on her, just look at her laughing & cocking his head.

He plays really hard, gets tired, goes into his house and sleeps then all over again, entertaining himself at work or at home. Took him flying gliders yesterday, he loved watching them fly. - then chasing them when they land  - good about not pawing them when you say no, which is really good, as they are made of light balsa wood. He is just so much fun. Looking forward to other AI dog owners coming over to the Island with their dogs to play.

Thanks so much - Take care

Laura Mc Elroy – Ismas, Catalina island, CA

Laura McElroy & Kim IMG_3464.jpg

Laura McElroy IMG_3466.jpg

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users