Welcome Carolyn And Dave..oregon

new pup

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Here it is. Also have larger, but too large for forum methinks...

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_3664.JPG

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#22 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7726 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

Ah ha! think again.  Really sweet and fun.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#23 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

She was so innocent at that age...

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#24 Neo

Neo

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

Hi Ayita! Williamsburg Waterfont. 3 blocks from home.      

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1769.JPG

#25 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:56 PM

Hello Neo, my handsome big city brother. Here's one of me at home.

Attached Thumbnails

• doubledog.jpg

#26 Neo

Neo

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

Wow, what a stunning photo. Ayita looks like she is growing!

#27 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:48 PM

:unsure: Well, she seems taller, but only weighed 8.2 lbs a few days ago at spay time...

#28 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1157 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:23 PM

Eight Pounds!  And I thought Lili was tiny!  It took her two full years but Lili has finally made it to 30 Lbs!  Stay the course....She'll get there!

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#29 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

Oops...I meant 18.2 lbs...sorry 'bout that. Good to know that she may get bigger though. Thanks, Chinatola

#30 Chinatola

Chinatola

• 1157 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:04 PM

Oh good....I was worried that there was something wrong there because Ayita is a few months old now and should be bigger!  Ha!  I love when that happens!

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#31 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

First good picture of her eyes and ears  :wub:

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_3765.JPG

Edited by Carolyn, 11 March 2014 - 11:15 AM.

#32 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2344 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Wow- a face with so much character.. These dogs have it in spades!
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#33 Chinatola

Chinatola

• 1157 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:42 PM

It's almost like she's frosted!  Beautiful pup!

Chinatola

--- Daniel Burnham

#34 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7726 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:34 PM

Oh, that is a good looking pup.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#35 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2283 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 12 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

She's so little! What a doll!

#36 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3350 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

Look at those rich markings on those ears!  Wow!  and that bit of a smile crossing her muzzle with a look of confidence......  A beauty contest winner.... :D

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#37 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

Thank you for the kind words everyone. She is pretty special... :wub: ...She's going through a stage now where you can see her trying to do the right thing, but sometimes that little devil on the other shoulder rears its ugly head and gets the best of her. Then she's like, "Uh oh--busted!" Fun stuff for us as we haven't had a dog for many years--let alone one like this.

#38 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7726 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:47 PM

She is a stunning girl.  Ear markings, yes!

Love the Devil on her shoulder image.

--David Dunning

#39 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:13 PM

Sporting a new harness and a few pounds...24.8 now at 7 months.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20140406_134941.jpg

#40 Chinatola

Chinatola

• 1157 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

what a doll!

Chinatola

--- Daniel Burnham

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new pup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users