Welcome Carolyn And Dave..oregon

new pup

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3364 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:08 AM

Quote Kim Laflamme:

New puppy pix – Talker X Rowdy -

Hi Kim,

Here are a couple of "starter" pics of our sweet girl. She's keeping us busy learning and exploring. Hope to post some fun stuff on the forum.

Thanks again!

Carolyn and Dave

baumel 1.jpg

baumel DSCN0919.jpg

baumel DSCN0933.jpg

baumel DSCN0935.jpg

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#2 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2299 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

So there WERE Talker pups in the litter. Interesting. That little one is just the cutest thing. Love how she barely fits in her "pants".

PS those Petco "Pants" are awesome. No Xcapes!

Edited by Sherab, 14 November 2013 - 09:28 AM.

#3 NashAsh

NashAsh

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, oil painting with palette knives, hiking, photography, history, camping, volunteering, and raising my two and four legged brood.

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:10 PM

Oh, I remember her!  She's the one Sydney and I called "The Talker"...and not because of her mom, Talker.  She would say "Woo-woo" when ever she wanted attention, stop and stare you in the face with those adorable eyes, then "woo-woo" again.  When that didn't work, she would stick her head through the fence and get stuck.  She did it three times while we were there.  Kim had to help free her from the fence because her ears wanted to stay out!  Please post lots of stories about her.  We adored her!!!

#4 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3364 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 23 November 2013 - 07:17 AM

Puppy pics for the calendar.....PLEASE! :)

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#5 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:54 PM

Will get some pics posted asap. We call her Ayita (First to Dance). Working on the rest of the name for the registry. Trying to type with her sleeping on my lap. She's a smart busy little girl, yet very mellow and sensitive (by request). Love her "woo woo"! Time for potty break! More later.

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#6 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

Playin' in the snow..

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_3664.JPG

Edited by Carolyn, 14 December 2013 - 05:16 PM.

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#7 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

Attachment challenged  :wacko:

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC_3673.JPG

#8 Neo

Neo

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

What a sweetheart!

#9 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2299 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

Love the tail. Just wait until the snow is taller than she is.

#10 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3364 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

That pic with the snow on the nose gets my vote for the 1014 calender.  LOVE IT!

#11 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

This kid always has her nose in something!

#12 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3364 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:56 AM

:lol:

#13 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:58 PM

A couple of pics of our mini AIDog. Weighed in at vets at a whopping 18 pounds two days ago. She's 4 1/2 months old. 

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN1026.JPG
  • DSCN1034.JPG

#14 Neo

Neo

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

Brother Neo weighs twice as much as sister Ayita! She is beautiful. What a sweetheart!

#15 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1157 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:25 AM

Box 'O Puppy!!

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#16 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 10:56 AM

UPS mascot  :D

#17 keywestmama22

keywestmama22

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:playing with the kiddos, going to the beach, hula hooping, and enjoying life!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

she has the bird wing markings on her back like Keme!

#18 Neo

Neo

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

Neo has the markings too on his back. It is hard to capture the detail on film, but in person it is vivid.

#19 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 385 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

Now she has a scar on her tummy. Spayed Wednesday. Back to normal yesterday. She's small but mighty  :wub: ...very patient with all of her walks being on the leash and not being able to play in rain puddles. 

#20 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7760 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

She is really cute.  Love the snow pic.  Do you have it in a larger size?

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new pup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users