Welcome Marissa

new pup

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

Quote Kim LaFlamme:

Hi there just wanted to send you a picture of Keme (Shasta 3 X Jay Silverheels) puppy he is now 8 months old and a stout 50 pounds.  He has adapted so well and loves his kids and boat rides to the island.

Thanks so much,

Marissa

b81a33083f5511e3901122000a9f1939_7.jpg

P1014509.JPG

P1014549.JPG

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#2 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1157 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

good looking pup!!  Thanks for posting.

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#3 keywestmama22

keywestmama22

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:playing with the kiddos, going to the beach, hula hooping, and enjoying life!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:54 PM

well I must say he will probably be one of the bigger ones because I checked at the vet 2 days ago and now he is 51.3 pounds….and he is not exceptionally tall but he does seem to be very muscular...

#4 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2302 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

Who were his parents? I am wondering if Miss Cake will be bigger than Waki. She's already at 13lbs up from 8.8. She kind of looks like your boy. Lovely and light with a widow's peak.

#5 keywestmama22

keywestmama22

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:playing with the kiddos, going to the beach, hula hooping, and enjoying life!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

his parents were jay silver heels and shasta 3

#6 keywestmama22

keywestmama22

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

oh yes and I love little Miss Cake she is so cute I just want to squeeze her!!!

#7 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2302 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:21 AM

Yes, she's very soft and hugable. Poor Waki, she's already able to catch him in a sprint, even with her puppy clumsiness. I feel certain she will be faster. She's got some loooong legs growing on her. Well he has some "puppy fat" that needs to come off. I am counting on her.

#8 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3371 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:20 AM

love the sand on his nose...... ;)

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#9 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1157 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 15 November 2013 - 07:27 AM

She can catch him already?  Wow, that's amazing.  Lili outran a great Dane a the dog park a few weeks ago...talk about legs!

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#10 keywestmama22

keywestmama22

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:57 AM

He sure does love the sand he will roll around and dig in it and then go lay in the water and then repeat!! :rolleyes:   Yes these little puppies certainly are fast….

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new pup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users