Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Ai Dog Meet Up In Monmouth?

Frankie & I will be there! Thanks so much for coming from Eugene! and for considering the change of venue.

Berta

I'll contact Lisa - she has a 13 y.o. Hawk, and her daughter has an AI dog, too. Plus there are a couple in Salem that might come that belong to Cathy who works at Lifesource.

Berta

• Like 1

I'll contact Lisa - she has a 13 y.o. Hawk, and her daughter has an AI dog, too. Plus there are a couple in Salem that might come that belong to Cathy who works at Lifesource. Berta

That would be awesome! I don't know of many people outside of Eugene, but I've gotten into contact with the one's I do have contact info for.

Actually, the Monmouth dog park is on Hogan Rd., off of Main St. The turn off is on an S curve, and you can see a sign for MINET. The dog park is behind the baseball field which edges on the parking lot. Look for my light green Prius! If anyone is lost, call or text me at [edited by admin]. Berta

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much, Quinn, both for initiating this gathering, and these wonderful photos! It was so much fun to have a variety of AI dogs romping together, to see the similarities & differences. I especially appreciate Anne for coming all the way from Portland, and you from Eugene:) Lisa and I had it easy! Berta

• Like 1

Great photos! So cool that you were able to meet up. I know a couple others in your area. Sorry that I did not see this sooner.

• Like 1