Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Sequoiawind Meets Michi In New York!!!!!

WELL,...... IT ALL STARTED AT 6:OO IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!! WE WERE ALL HUGGING AND SAYING GOODBYE 14 HOURS LATER!!!!!!! VALERIE, JUSTIN, MICHI, DIANA, SEQUOIAWIND AND I DECIDED WE WERE GONNA PARTY!!!!! IT STARTED WITH A MORNING FISHING TRIP AND IT WAS ABOUT 38 DEGREES OUT.......BUT IT WARMED UP NICELY AND THE BOAT RIDE WAS BEAUTIFUL......NO FISH FOR THE DINNER TABLE BUT WE REBOUNDED NICELY........MY FRIEND JOE BROUGHT ME OVER A SMALL BUCK THAT HE HAD HUNTED IN THE MORNING......SO WE ALL WERE GONNA HAVE FRESH VENIZON FOR THE WEEKS TO COME!!! MICHI AND SEQUOIA HAD THERE 10 POUND BAGS OF FRESH MEAT, VALERIE AND JUSTIN WENT HOME WITH A 7 POUND ROAST WRAPPED IN BACON.....DIANA AND I ARE ABOUT TO HAVE THE BACK STRAPS FOR BREAKFAST WITH SOME FRESH ORGANIC EGGS!!! ......BUT THE DAY WAS FOR THE PUPPIES!!!!! THEY PLAYED AND PLAYED AND PLAYED!!!!!!!THEY FOUGHT UP A STORM, THEY TUG A WARRED, THEY CHASED EACH OTHER, AND THEY COMPETED FOR ALL THE BALLS......IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!! I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO VALERIE AND JUSTIN FOR COMING OVER AND HAVING A GREAT DAY!!!! WE ARE EXHAUSTED!!!!!!! ALSO VALERIE MADE THE BEST TRAY OF LASAGNA ON THE EASTERN SEABOARD!!!!! SOME NEW JERSEYS BEERS LATER AND A COUPLE OF BOTTLES OF WINE AND THE DAY WAS COMPLETE!!!!~~! THE AMERICAN INDIAN DOG FAMILY LIVES ON !!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!!! HERES A FEW PICS...............SCOTT

1013121633.jpg

1013121956a.jpg

1013121957.jpg

1013121105.jpg

1013121039a.jpg

1013121040a.jpg

1013120054.jpg

crop1013121339.jpg

crop1013121338a.jpg

crop1013121040a.jpg

crop1013121106.jpg

crop0924120624.jpg

Edited by longislandscott

Wow! I am showing these pictures to Waki and asking him what sort of wylie girl he'd like - ginger creme or big red. We've had rain for 2 days. Oh to have a young, spry friend to chase...the joy of day long napping that the old ones practice is lost on him. No dog park this week end - too icky. PS I hope you got some chew bones for the kids too. Nothing wasted :). Ours had some sheep back bone the other day - fresh from the farmer's market.

That looks like you had a he## of a time! Very fun to see the pics.

Tell me is Michi pronounced "Mee Kee", or "Mee Chee"?

That fourth picture, the first one with Scott holding the two of them, cracks me up. You can see Quoia saying, "Hey why is he holding you? He's my guy!" Or maybe, "Yeah, just let us down, I'll give 'em a run for his money.."

What an excellent string of fun. Nice to put a face to Valerie. You can't hide anymore! We can now recognize you AND your dog!

HAHAHA.......HI ALLISON........I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE THIS!!!!!.....IT REALLY WAS A GREAT TIME!!!!! ITS PRONOUNCED "MEE CHEE"........THAT FOURTH PIC WAS REALLY FUNNY!!! ......HOWS EVERYTHING WITH YOU?

HI SHERAB!!!!.... ITS 80 EAST , A FEW BRIDGES AND A MERE 14 HOURS AND YOU"LL BE IN LONG ISLAND , NY!!!! COME TAKE THE RIDE AND BRING WAKI.......!!! HE WOULD LOVE SEQUOIAS PLAYGROUND!!!!!

Great to see everybody had a fun time.

And Sherab's right, nothing is wasted- I've got the word out that we can use many of the 'un-food' bits from our friends' deer-hunting. I know the kids would love the legs/feet and such! (we will just freeze them solid for a few weeks first - for safety)

And why is it too "icky" at the park? Around here- there is no such thing.. lol

These dogs do have such personality, don't they? Love the 4th pic, and several others :)

1-20121013_121350.jpg1-20121013_121318.jpg1-20121013_121513.jpg1-20121013_121524.jpg1-20121013_122214.jpg1-20121013_122226.jpg1-20121013_122400.jpg1-20121013_213110.jpg

some pics I Took that day. Fun times had a blaast! Thanks so much guys! ( I think i got the eye color change to show in quoia's one eye in the one close up pic I took of her.

Scott, did Sequoia's eyes change color too? Ours has one blue and one green!!! Got to get some new pics - she's growing up and actually getting taller and sassy!!! She's on her way to meet her cousins in PA -- Koda and Sequoya!!! In fact all of them left -- we'll see how that meeting goes!!! Larry took the motorhome just in case the kids don't get along! It does happen!!!!