Shania X Flint (2017 Summer Litter)

Shania Flint Puppy Litter

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:24 PM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Shania X Flint.  Shania and her puppies are doing well.  Stay tuned for more information and pictures.

Edited by Greg, 16 July 2017 - 12:30 PM.

#2 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:22 AM

Dream puppies :)

#3 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:06 PM

Here you go....

Remember, the pictures of the puppy litters are for everyone's enjoyment. 

For those who are on the waiting list, as difficult as it may be, please avoid getting your hopes set on a puppy in the pictures because of its color.  These puppies are still young and the colors will continue to change.  Kim is currently assessing the personality of the puppies. If you are currently on the waiting list, please be ready to answer you telephone, check your telephone messages and emails as we are beginning to contact people.  For those who are considering getting on the list, feel free to contact Kim and inquire.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170824_115248.jpg
  • 20170824_115257.jpg
  • 20170824_115559.jpg
  • 20170824_115603.jpg

#4 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 24 August 2017 - 07:23 PM

Omggggg they are so gorgeous!

#5 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:51 AM

Wow, this is a playful bunch of adorable fuzzballs!!! :wub:

#6 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 25 August 2017 - 05:42 AM

So precious!!!!

#7 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:29 AM

Ohhhhhh mmyyyyyyy dogggggggg!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shania, Flint, Puppy, Litter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users