Photo

Nose X Flint (Winter 2017 Litter)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 22 January 2017 - 11:38 AM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Nose X Flint.  Nose and the pups are doing well. Please stay tuned as we will post pictures of the new pups as soon as we can.

Nose     Nose 1.jpg     Flint     Flint.jpg

Edited by Greg, 22 January 2017 - 11:39 AM.

#2 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:44 PM

can't wait to see these pups!  a new combination!

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:37 PM

Wow! I can't wait to see these new pups!!! Congrats... :)

#4 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 24 January 2017 - 08:44 PM

I can already tell they are going to be marvelous looking babes!

#5 woodrat

woodrat

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:The dogs, photography, drawing, taxidermy, needle felting, hiking, dog behavior.

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:55 AM

I looove Nose, she really stood out to me when I was there at Song Dog to pick up Rune (she had a younger litter in the pen next to his). Her face reminds me of Tamarack. Flint is a really handsome little guy too...

#6 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2220 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 25 January 2017 - 08:00 AM

Sometimes I want to be crazy cat lady only with Indian dogs...

#7 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:22 PM

Wow!!!!  I can't wait to see!  They are both strikingly beautiful!!!!  

#8 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3286 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:29 AM

Go for it.   :D

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#9 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 26 January 2017 - 08:42 PM

Well said!!

#10 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:00 PM

Finally had a nice sunny day.  The pups were a little unsure about stepping out of the house, but once outside, they enjoyed it.

Sorry about the glare.  20170211_103431.jpg

Puppies in a box? 20170211_103201.jpg  20170211_103212.jpg

#11 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3286 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 13 February 2017 - 06:24 AM

I love it..."innocence in a box." :wub:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#12 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 13 February 2017 - 07:53 AM

OMG!!!!!! TOO cute,,you just want to smoosh them with love, lol....!!! :)

#13 Emmburr

Emmburr

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, utimate frisbee, hiking, climbing, camping, generally being in the mountains, reading, video games and all things nerdy.

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:33 PM

Oh my goodness, I think I've found heaven. It's 8 puppies in a box. And the thought that one of them may be mine!

#14 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 26 February 2017 - 04:25 PM

So precious. I just want to breathe them in!

#15 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 27 February 2017 - 09:42 PM

Finally a nice enough day to get a group picture of the little ones.  Great picture Kim.  By the way, check your messages as Kim will be making phone calls to people on the waiting list.  If you have changed you telephone number and haven't notified Kim of the change, let him know ASAP.  

Just so that everyone understands, this is the last litter for the winter and there are no planned spring litters for now.

Quote Kim La Flamme

Newest litter of AI pups, winter 2017 – too cute!

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

Nose pups.jpg

#16 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2220 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:21 AM

Sooo cute. I hope all is well with Kim.

#17 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:44 AM

Oh my, no words.... I can hardly wait!

#18 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:42 PM

They are adorable!  The markings starting to really show in this picture!

#19 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:48 AM

Sooo cute. I hope all is well with Kim.

Kim is doing well.  I apologize if my post made it sound as if Kim was ill.  

After the harsh weather we have been encountering this winter, there are several repairs and upgrades we will be working on as the weather begins to get better. The repairs are necessary and will be easier to do if we didn't have to worry about pregnant dogs and puppies.  We are currently planning out the amount of work necessary and how long it will take to complete.  We are also including in the schedule when we can plan our next breeding.  We are hoping to have a litter or two during the summer time, so don't worry.    

#20 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 09:59 PM

The first two pups from the Nose x Flint litter made it home. Kaylee shows the new pups around their new home.

The new kids are doing great and adjusting to their new home.  Our grown AI dog is playing with them and even the cats are fine.  They have introduced themselves and sniffed, but not much interest beyond that.

Russell  - Or

IMG_20170302_093815.jpg     IMG_20170302_103024.jpg     IMG_20170302_103535.jpg

Edited by Greg, 02 March 2017 - 10:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users