Tonka Sitsi X Bandit (Fall 2016)

Sitsi Pups

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 674 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 29 September 2016 - 09:40 PM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Tonka Sitsi X Bandit.  Tonka Sitsi and her pups are doing well.  This is the first litter for Tonka Sitsi and since she does not appear on the AIDog Breeder's Page yet, I am attaching a current picture of her her.  Please stay tuned as we will post updates and/or pictures of the new pups as soon as we can.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20160906-110945.jpg

Edited by Greg, 29 September 2016 - 09:49 PM.

#2 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My biggest priority is being with my family. They are my heart and happiness and my best friends. I love photography. It's one of my favorite things to do. I take tons of high end family photos for fun but also do actual jobs like weddings and what not. I like to read and be outdoors. I love to drink coffee on the swing on a fall day. I'm a laid back, easy going southern girl with her heart on her sleeve.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 04:52 AM

Oh my she is a beauty! I LOVE how bright her eyes are! Can't wait to see the pups, I bet they're precious!

#3 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 30 September 2016 - 08:31 AM

One can hear the collective silence of everyone on the waiting list that just held their breath!!!!!!!! (as new puppies are announced!)

Yep, been there!!!!!!!  excited to see the little bits in a few weeks when photos are posted!

Congrats to New Mom, Tonka Sitsi!

#4 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:My biggest priority is being with my family. They are my heart and happiness and my best friends. I love photography. It's one of my favorite things to do. I take tons of high end family photos for fun but also do actual jobs like weddings and what not. I like to read and be outdoors. I love to drink coffee on the swing on a fall day. I'm a laid back, easy going southern girl with her heart on her sleeve.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 11:13 AM

Haha! Yeah, pretty much! Can't wait to find out if we get to add to our little family! Breath is indeed being held  :D

#5 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 30 September 2016 - 12:27 PM

Wow, how wonderful, and how beautiful she is!!! Collective breaths being held....congrats to new mama Tonka Sitsi! :)

#6 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:01 AM

I know ya'll stay busy, just haven't heard anything in a couple weeks and wanted to say that I hope mama and her pups are doing well! I bet they're beautiful! 

Edited by ArielRabbit, 13 October 2016 - 06:01 AM.

#7 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:36 AM

I know ya'll stay busy, just haven't heard anything in a couple weeks and wanted to say that I hope mama and her pups are doing well! I bet they're beautiful! 

Hi,

I'm in Florida NOT up in Oregon.

Just wanted to let you know from my experience on the forum: sometimes we get sneak peek early picks of pups and it's such a treat, but normally the pup pics aren't posted until sometime after their eyes open around 5 weeks-ish ... (so pup pics could be posted anywhere between 5 weeks and 8 weeks or so).

Also, Greg wrote in another topic he had been away a week. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME WHERE EVER YOU WERE GREG!!!!!!  :)

I know it seems like forever waiting, (soooo been there :blink:  ), maybe we'll get a Hallow'een treat!!!!!!

(I have no clue actually when new pics will actually be posted here - this is just a general timeline idea from past litters.  It is normal for there to be a litter announcement and then weeks before an update).

I definitely SECOND your sentiments!  that mama and pups doing well and that they are probably beautiful!

#8 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 674 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:41 PM

Here is a short update of this litter.  Tonka Sitsi and her three puppies are doing well.  The puppies are three weeks old, their eyes are now open and they are beginning to growl and play with each other.  Now that the storms have passed, I hope to get some pictures soon for all to enjoy.

#9 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 12:56 PM

LOL - now the pressure is on!

#10 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 October 2016 - 04:44 PM

Oh so exciting!

:D

#11 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 28 October 2016 - 09:27 PM

Ohh I must see picture of these little floofs!

#12 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 674 posts

Posted 29 October 2016 - 08:43 PM

Well the storms have finally passed and the rain has become intermittent.  Here are some pics of the pups taken the other day as they ventured out of their igloo for the first time.  They even tried their first bites of mom's kibble.  They are growing fast, very curious, and of course, very adorable.  Enjoy.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20161022_113515_1.jpg
  • 20161022_113539_1.jpg

Edited by Greg, 29 October 2016 - 08:44 PM.

#13 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 29 October 2016 - 08:57 PM

They are just too adorable. It's hard to believe that Arya was only three weeks older then what they are now when we brought her home. They grow so fast. I am super excited for the families that will home them.

#14 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 29 October 2016 - 11:01 PM

Oh what a lovely little trio! Thank you for posting the picture they are so precious.

#15 ArielRabbit

ArielRabbit

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 10:01 AM

I am in love already!

#16 BeachWolf

BeachWolf

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:41 PM

She's really pretty. I hope our puppy is one from her, we're ready for our puppy!

#17 BeachWolf

BeachWolf

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 12:46 PM

I just saw the pics and that there are only 3, maybe we will get lucky this round, we really want a second dog. Max needs a buddy.

Edited by BeachWolf, 30 October 2016 - 12:48 PM.

#18 brandyvgrey

brandyvgrey

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Winemaking, writing, photography, getting outside with the pup

Posted 30 October 2016 - 01:35 PM

What a beautiful litter! The attitude from the little one on the left in these pictures is just too perfect.

#19 sheeshsmith

sheeshsmith

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 04:28 PM

Getting a little weepy just looking and thinking that one of them could be my family's new pup!

#20 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 30 October 2016 - 05:13 PM

Eeeeee! I can't tell you how often I check this forum just to get a sweet peek of the new pups. <3 I'm always fascinated how many different markings can come in a single litter!

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sitsi, Pups

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users