Ranger Komi

Raven x Choco

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

#41 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3285 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 07:48 AM

With those tipi ears, a pointy nose and a graceful stature.... LOL... and they still think ...LOL....chocolate lab?  ...LOL....that's really hilarious.  :lol: 

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#42 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:21 AM

Lol!  Yes!  I live in snobville where if you don't have a rescue dog or an adopted dog, then you're worthless and a puppymill supporter.  (nevermind the fact the each and every animal I've ever owned and loved has been adopted and/or rescued).  Oh... And if it's brown, it's a chocolate lab.  ... and Heaven forbid you should try to get a word in about anything... LOL.  One guy asked me yesterday what kind of a dog he is (at least he didn't say he was a chocolate lab), but I just said he was a coyote and kept on walking because I didn't feel like trying to explain anything anymore.  LOL

#43 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2211 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:46 AM

Seriously? How bout a sideways head tilt along with - you might need to go see the optometrist - or have you never seen a lab? C'mob Night B you should be able to out snob them all. You have a RARE breed- one breeder on planet earth - a historical genetic conservation dog with pre-Columbian DNA - bread by a Native American (although I believe Kim has said he's old enough to prefer American Indian - which probably also makes him an ELDER). Gotta get your elevator speech down. Or just thrust a business card at em - along with a "Poor dear" look.

Oh Oh how about a Dog Trans Coyote? Sorry couldn't help myself.

#44 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3285 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:18 AM

Night B......Makes me wonder what kind of Lab breeders you have in your neck of the woods....... :ph34r:

Sherab......I really like how you wrote the short version of what an American Indian dog is....perfect.  May I use this?

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#45 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2211 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 09:22 AM

Sure. Which one? Thank you for being sensitive to my Coyote trans Dog? He really is a lab born in an unfortunate body? or the other one?

#46 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 06:34 PM

Lol! You guys are cracking me up! I got another "chocolate lab" question today... Maybe because we were swimming in the bay? Brown dog in the water MUST be a lab!! And then after I told him what he is, the guy asked, "are you sure? He looks so much like a lab." So I just calmly said that if he looks closely, he'll see many differences. Ha... "Am I sure?" People are funny.

#47 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2211 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 04:33 AM

How about a laminated card for the shape impaired? IMG_2688.jpg

#48 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:09 AM

Hahaha! That's perfect!!!! Good one, Sherab!

#49 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7666 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 07:52 AM

Sherab that's great.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#50 Chinatola

Chinatola

Liliko'i & Kekona's Padre

• 1151 posts
  • Interests:Multiple business owner, father of two grown children, guitarist, amateur astronomer & husband of 30 years to my wonderful Julie Ann. Oh yeah...absolutely nuts about dogs!!

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:04 AM

you could always show them this picture too...

lab.jpg

Or this one....(this is my Ida Linda from many a moon ago...good old OLP©)

phenom.jpg

Chinatola

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably will not themselves be realized.

--- Daniel Burnham

#51 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 10:06 AM

Hahahahahha! Oooh, or maybe chocolate making lab!!!

#52 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7666 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:01 AM

... maybe chocolate making lab!!!

Hahahaha.

I want some.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#53 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 05:34 PM

Me too!

#54 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:29 AM

On the 4th of July, my daughter, Ranger Komi, and myself went swimming in a friend's pool, and played and played some more, and stayed up wayyyy past our bedtime.  They fell asleep on the way home within minutes!  On the 5th, my kid and I needed naps by noontime... we just weren't functioning ... at all.  I'm pretty sure Ranger needed a nap too, but he was just too restless to stay still.  So on the porch I lay, with him on my lap (he's not allowed on the furniture... but this day was an exception), as I held onto this branch while drifting into a coma (after taking the pic, of course).  Later on, I woke up, the branch was on the floor, and he was sound asleep on my stomach.  Ahhh... the wonders of naps!  

Attached Thumbnails

• Enjoying his branch.jpg

#55 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7666 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:12 PM

I recognize that flying ring in the background.  They fly very well but are easily destroyed.  Have fun.  What the heck, right?

--David Dunning

#56 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:30 PM

Lol! All the fun toys get destroyed easily. This Frisbee is only still around because my furball doesn't know how to catch yet! Lol!

#57 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:52 AM

Took my "chocolate lab coyote" to the dog run during lunch, as usual.  It's a very small park but he still gets to run around and play with other dogs.  

Ranger Komi already has one "girlfriend" there... a rottie named Penny.  But today, there was a whole new girl there, Eenie Meenie Minie Moe.jpg

and he just completely flat left Penny and played with Chloe!  Poor Penny!  He just flat left poor Penny.jpg

What a dog my guy is!  :-)  I LOVE THIS GIRL.jpg

So I played with Penny!  :-D

Attached Thumbnails

• Psst  - Wanna know a Secret.jpg

#58 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7666 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 02:19 PM

I do feel for Penny.  What a dog..  

You are very kind, and I am sure Penny appreciated it.

How strange and obvious, the difference in the size of their heads.

--David Dunning

#59 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

Update time!: "Mr. Big" got his rabies shot today! Yayyyy! Tomorrow (Friday, the 17th) he will turn 17 weeks old! And today, they weighed him at a whopping 30.2#! Holy Moly, he is growing quickly! We went to the dog run after the vet, and though I still can't get a decent shot of him for his registration, I still like how some of these pictures came out. So much fun! My my "chocolate lab" "Wiley Coyote" always manages to steal the show at this place! He's awesome!! Love him!

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2015-07-16-22-07-03~2.png
  • Screenshot_2015-07-16-22-04-11~2.png
  • Screenshot_2015-07-16-22-07-59~2.png
  • Screenshot_2015-07-16-22-09-53~2.png
  • Screenshot_2015-07-16-22-10-38~2.png
  • Screenshot_2015-07-16-22-11-39~2.png
  • Screenshot_2015-07-16-22-11-52~2.png

#60 Joyous1

Joyous1

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 08:18 PM

Sherab...I sure could use a copy of the laminated card! And, oh, if you have a version with a wolf on it as well, it would prove doubly helpful! NyteByker: You sure have one hec of a personality on your hands! I'm pretty sure that's what makes life worth living...for me, anyhow!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users