Spring Pups 2015

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7666 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 06 March 2015 - 09:42 AM

Well, I'm expecting.......a puppy in the house!!!

One of us will let you know soon.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#22 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 672 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:05 PM

Hello everyone. As you have noticed by now, we are announcing the Spring 2015 litters.  I know that everyone is extremely excited about new puppies and very anxious to see pictures of these litters but please be patient.  Every once in a while, we may get in a picture of a litter just after birth but that decision falls on the mothers and how comfortable she is at the time.  For the new comers, you can expect to see good pictures of the puppies when they begin leaving the whelping box about 3 weeks of age.  Hang in there, it won't be much longer.  

#23 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7666 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:01 PM

You paint a beautiful picture.  I will wait.......begrudgingly.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#24 ohiomardan

ohiomardan

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 05:02 PM

Soooo super excited ❤️❤️❤️

#25 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 672 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

The flavor of the season appears to be chocolate and black licorice.  Choco is the sire of four of the Spring litters, which explains the colors.

#26 ohiomardan

ohiomardan

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:47 PM

OH my sooo excited this is the best anticipated wait and the longest ever my heart beats 90 miles a minute each time my phone sends me an alert about a new post  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :D  :D

#27 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 672 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:18 PM

Well here are some puppy pics taken today for your viewing pleasure.  I am intentionally not mentioning which litter these pups are from.  We just wanted to provide a few pics so everyone can see how the puppies are growing.  Kim is currently starting the evaluation phase and will be notifying those of you on the waiting list soon.   I will be posting more litter specific pics soon.   

Attached Thumbnails

• 20150418_124937_1.jpg
  • 20150421_102809.jpg
  • 20150421_104731.jpg
  • 20150421_104711.jpg

#28 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Life!

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:23 PM

I think my heart just skipped a few beats.

#29 Brandon_N90

Brandon_N90

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, hiking, my 4 legged friend, baseball, food and craft beer:)

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:28 PM

Little mini chocolate bear pups

#30 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 09:33 PM

Are we allowed to guess the litter? :-)

#31 ohiomardan

ohiomardan

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 03:07 AM

❤️❤️❤️❤️ waking up to these cuties and the excitement of the possibilities what a great start to the day

#32 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3285 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 22 April 2015 - 06:26 AM

Greg, you are doing a fantastic job getting photos of all these pups....quite artistic.   Keep teasing us with more.  :D

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#33 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 380 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

I agree. Nice puppy shots, Greg!

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#34 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7666 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 08:48 AM

Yes!  Excellent pics!

--David Dunning

#35 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1595 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 22 April 2015 - 01:01 PM

OH MY!!!!! Spring puppies are the CUTEST! and I have a fall puppy so I am NOT being biased!

#36 Nanette

Nanette

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Anything interesting

Posted 22 April 2015 - 04:04 PM

I look at these pics and just feel happy! Thank you Greg!

#37 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 672 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:19 AM

There is just something about watching kids with puppies.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20150416_160926.jpg
  • 20150416_160902.jpg
  • 20150416_153410.jpg
  • 20150416_151054.jpg
  • 20150416_150259.jpg
  • 20150416_161700.jpg
  • 20150418_124937_2.jpg

#38 NyteByker

NyteByker

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:20 AM

Oxytocin overdose!

#39 ohiomardan

ohiomardan

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 08:57 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I have a 5 year old just waiting to get her hands on one hahahaha 

#40 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 672 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:43 PM

Quote from Kim La Flamme

“I believe we have enough pups born now to at least fulfill the current waiting list, (plus maybe those we keep for future breeding as well). So, shipping lots of pups all at once is going to be very difficult, especially before the hot weather hits and the weather holds with the airlines. So anyone that can fly, drive, bicycle, “run” out to pick up your pups in person it would be great.  3 to 4 weeks from now would be the perfect opportune time to do that if at all possible. If not, plan on getting a call from me soon – thanks”

P.S. – Now would also be the opportune time, if you already had or have an AIDog & thinking of getting another (& can drive or fly out) to get that next one now – or as I mentioned, we can always ship –

Kim La Flamme ~ founder/trustee of the AIDog breed for over 45 years -- www.indiandogs.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users