Photo

Southern California American Indian Dogs?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Bob & Angela

Bob & Angela

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:We are proud parents of Halfmoon, an IA chocolate female that we acquired from Kim LaFlamme in Selma, OR.; she'll be five on November 30, 2006. Halfmoon has taken on a new love, second to her Frisbee of course, of body surfing. She and Bob swim out into the ocean and body surf back in. Because of our love for the ocean (and the outdoors in general) we are also certified scuba divers. On the days that we're diving though she has to stay home (can only imagine that fiasco). But, Bob would love to figure out a way to have her dive with us. We also love to travel and where ever we go so does the dog! Our number one interest is Halfmoon. She's been the best dog we've ever owned and will probably never own any other type of dog because of their unique temperment, agility, versatility, love and devotion exhibited towards their loved ones, and they're just beautiful dogs. We're looking forward to meeting other IA dog owners in the future. <br /><br />Bob, Angela &amp; Halfmoon Buchler

Posted 18 August 2006 - 12:59 PM

Hi Angela

So nice to meet you! Yes, we have some members here in So. CA and would love to get together. We have Waya and Moon. My email is (edited) Give me a holler and we can set something up!

KK

Hi KK - would love to email you back but how do I go about doing that when your email is "(edited)"? Is there a place I can go on this website to access that?

@
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=7][color=#6633FF]

Bob, Angela & Halfmoon Buchler
Norco, California

#22 gea

gea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 19 August 2006 - 02:53 AM

Hi KK - would love to email you back but how do I go about doing that when your email is "(edited)"? Is there a place I can go on this website to access that?

@

hi there,go to post at the top of this screen and or look in the memberlist,find kk and hit the pm button,you can mail her there
gea
Posted Image

#23 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:53 PM

hi there,go to post at the top of this screen and or look in the memberlist,find kk and hit the pm button,you can mail her there
gea

Or just click on their name, next to their post. Many ways to do it.
Thanks Gea. :)
One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#24 Bob & Angela

Bob & Angela

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:We are proud parents of Halfmoon, an IA chocolate female that we acquired from Kim LaFlamme in Selma, OR.; she'll be five on November 30, 2006. Halfmoon has taken on a new love, second to her Frisbee of course, of body surfing. She and Bob swim out into the ocean and body surf back in. Because of our love for the ocean (and the outdoors in general) we are also certified scuba divers. On the days that we're diving though she has to stay home (can only imagine that fiasco). But, Bob would love to figure out a way to have her dive with us. We also love to travel and where ever we go so does the dog! Our number one interest is Halfmoon. She's been the best dog we've ever owned and will probably never own any other type of dog because of their unique temperment, agility, versatility, love and devotion exhibited towards their loved ones, and they're just beautiful dogs. We're looking forward to meeting other IA dog owners in the future. <br /><br />Bob, Angela &amp; Halfmoon Buchler

Posted 21 August 2006 - 08:31 PM

Or just click on their name, next to their post. Many ways to do it.
Thanks Gea. :D

I figured it out . . . being a techie is not one of my best attribute. ;-) Thanks so much for your help Gea.
[font=Comic Sans Ms][size=7][color=#6633FF]

Bob, Angela & Halfmoon Buchler
Norco, California

#25 gea

gea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:16 AM

I figured it out . . . being a techie is not one of my best attribute. ;-) Thanks so much for your help Gea.

your welcome
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users