Spring Has Sprung!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7720 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:09 PM

Besides the usual signs of various bulbs and plants beginning to bloom, we have copious amounts of dog hair that has just made an appearance on our rugs and in our corners.  Huzzah!  It's Spring!

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 woodrat

woodrat

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Interests:The dogs, photography, drawing, taxidermy, needle felting, hiking, dog behavior.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:11 AM

Here, too! It seems early this year. Tamarack usually holds onto the winter fluff until mid-late May, but this past week I've been pulling up fuzz every time I pet him. The huskies at work blew out over a month ago which seemed unusually early also. I am curious to know how much the timing is determined by genetics.

#3 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3344 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:31 AM

Sounds to me like the signs of changing of the seasons.......Feels early, but Nature always knows, and the pups respond.  Not necessarily the timing WE expect.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users