Photo

Neche X Choco (Winter 2018 Litter)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 848 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:04 PM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from SDK Neche X SDK Choco. Neche and her litter of pups (born January 3rd) are doing well.  Stay tuned for more information and pictures.

SDK Neche.jpg           SDK Choco.jpg

SDK NECHE                                  SDK CHOCO

#2 Lisa M.

Lisa M.

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:06 PM

Wonderful !! How many did she have :)

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:02 AM

Congrats to Momma Neche and SDK- New Year Puppies!!!!! (oooh, and of course, congrats to dad Choco too....!)

#4 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 848 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:36 AM

So here are the week one pics of the pups.  In the first two pics, the pups are five days old.  In the third pic, the pups are seven days old.

5 Days old with Neche.jpg      5 Days Old.jpg      1 Week Old.jpg

#5 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:50 AM

Super adorable, cozy puppy pile!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Lisa M.

Lisa M.

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 05:57 AM

awww pile of puppies !! :)

#7 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2337 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:03 AM

Mom is a real beauty

#8 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 13 January 2019 - 12:57 PM

Looks like a border collie hopped the fence!

#9 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 01:02 PM

Bear dog lines coming out.
"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#10 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1695 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 16 January 2019 - 11:57 AM

OMG These are so cute!!!!!!

Needed to look at new pups after reading the passing posts.

This looks like a great pairing.  I hope the personalities are a great combo too.

Here's to the future!

#11 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 16 January 2019 - 03:34 PM

This type of news always warms my Heart!  wishing all the pups and mom all the best! 

#12 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 848 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:30 PM

Pictures of the three week old pups taken today.

Attached Thumbnails

• 3 Weeks old-1.jpg
  • 3 Weeks old-2.jpg

#13 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 04:15 AM

They are staying close to one another, the little cuties!!!! LOVE seeing new puppies.......it just warms the heart!

#14 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3422 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:58 AM

:wub: Song Dogs have been busy this winter.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#15 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 848 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:03 PM

Well the pups are now five weeks old.  I apologize for the lack of pictures, but the weather has been rainy and now snowy.  These pups are already eating kibble soaked in goats milk and running around the whelping kennel.  The evaluation process is underway and we will begin matching them to their new families and making the notifications in about two weeks.  As soon as the weather clears a little, I will try to get some pictures posted.

#16 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:59 PM

That one with the white triangle marking… it looks like a beautiful snow covered mountain! :)

#17 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 848 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:55 PM

Quote Kim La Flamme

2019 winter A.I. snow pups

Kim La Flamme ~ Founder/Trustee of the AIDog breed for over 50 years - www.indiandogs.com

AIDog Owner's Forum - http://www.iidoba.or...php?app=uportal

20190213_083609.jpg

#18 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3422 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 14 February 2019 - 07:49 AM

Hey dad, our water's frozen......
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#19 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1695 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 14 February 2019 - 09:32 AM

what a grouping  :wub:

be still my heart

#20 Lisa M.

Lisa M.

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 10:39 AM

Woohooo so excited ! They are beautiful fur babies !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users