Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_03_2017/post-3-0-23048700-1489260183.jpg

Shiloh

Owners: Jason P. and Nicky V., New York, NY

"We get out of the city with Shiloh pretty often and he's the best adventure buddy there is. He's great in the concrete jungle, but is completely at home on the trails."

• Like 9

Fantastic picture!!!!!! B)

Tayamni wooowoooo's "hello" :P to her littermate.

Love the gray muzzle. Boone and Tayamni have it too. It must be a family trait!

Shiloh looks great and is in awesome shape!

Jason and Nikky you all must get out a lot!

What kind of harness is that on Shiloh in the picture?

• Like 2

Thanks! And Hi! Tayamni and Boone! We do get out a lot and make sure that he gets at minimum an hour's worth of exercise a day, and try to hike as much as possible on the weekends. We've gotten to take some pretty great adventures with him as well, but especially love getting together with Tamarack and Rune who's his brother from the litter after his, Tayamni and Boone (which I'm sure you know) :)

There harness is the Ruffwear Webmaster harness, and I can't really recommend it enough. It's really well made, fits him well, and the handle is great to have on it just in case you need to grab him, or pull him up, although that's a rarity since he's so agile.

Would love to reunite these brothers and sisters one day too :)

Fantastic picture!!!!!! B)

Tayamni wooowoooo's "hello" :P to her littermate.

Love the gray muzzle. Boone and Tayamni have it too. It must be a family trait!

Shiloh looks great and is in awesome shape!

Jason and Nicky you all must get out a lot!

What kind of harness is that on Shiloh in the picture?

• Like 4
  • 9 months later...

Jason,

I am not on social media but I did get in to Instagram in order to see Shiloh grow back in 2015. The jumping dog. How is Shiloh now, a few years later? Still jumping, enjoying his NYC dog parks and Vermont? Goodness, such a glorious story of a human with a dog.

Jean

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
Jason,

I am not on social media but I did get in to Instagram in order to see Shiloh grow back in 2015. The jumping dog. How is Shiloh now, a few years later? Still jumping, enjoying his NYC dog parks and Vermont? Goodness, such a glorious story of a human with a dog.

Jean

Thanks Jean, and yep, along with his new brother-from-another-mother Ryder as of Sept.

Best,

_jason

• Like 2