Photo

2013 Aidog Calendar In Progress

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

There is a difference between my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:19 AM

Just FYI-
I have begun work on the calendar for next year- Yay

I am going through the last couple years of posts and gleaning some really awesome pics of the dogs.
This year we will have a few Theme pages- such as "AIDogs working" and "AIDogs with non-dog friends" and "AIDog adventures"
Some folks will get messages from me for higher quality versions of the pictures they have posted on the forum.

And if you have unknown pictures that are calendar worthy.. email me at
Attached File  email.jpg   7.41K   3 downloads
-and don't forget your name, the dog's name, a bit about your dog such as: age, hobbies, famous quote, whatever- and permission to publish in the calendar ..

The proceeds go towards the rescue, transport, and veterinary care of AIDogs in need. Fortunately the instances are few, but you never know when the need will arise, and it is good to have an emergency fund to tap at a moment's notice!
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#2 DianaK.

DianaK.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Chips and dip wins over ice cream and brownies. Can't focus until after my first cup of coffee in the am. Love to design, garden, do crafts and refinish furniture. I rather hand sew then use the machine. Rather open windows then be in air conditioning....and if the bugs didn't love me soo much I'd sleep outside everyday of my life. (with my bff Scott of coarse!) btw...I'm 'plays well with others" and he's "runs with scissors." : )

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:11 AM

You're the best Star! Thanx in advance! We love our AIDog calendar since we are constantly referring to our notations on the dates of quioa's age, meds and vet visits! :)

#3 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts
  • Interests:camping, crafts, computers, dogs and training, gardening, nature, & being outdoors

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Ok people- I have a self imposed Turkey-day deadline...
I've got 9 months of pics/pages done or in progress, and I need 3 more.

If you have 'money-shots' of your kids, feel free to send them to me. (see above for email address)
And don't forget to add a little bio blurb about the featured dog/s !
"There is no such thing as a hyper dog. There are only exercise dependent dogs."

"Where I go, Dog follows. Where I stop, Dog settles. When I am lost, Dog finds me. When I am joyful, Dog joins me. Who I am, Dog knows. What I need, Dog becomes. Dog is great. Dog is good. Dog is everything. I am Dog codependent."

#4 linda

linda

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts
  • Interests:gardening ,cooking, having BBQ'S .keeping busy , fleamarkets , Hanging out with my AID dogs

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

I have pictures of malachi in his vest and please feel free to use the one of snake with the elderly lady when doing theropy work he was dog of the month ask allison
Linda Bell

#5 RoyS

RoyS

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Being outdoors, working in my shop, running my business, spending time with my family, mushroom hunting, fixing my Chevy's up.

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:06 AM

Any status updates on the new calanders?

#6 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

I am back to work on it/them.. I will update y'all when I am getting close.

And I still need a few pics Please-  Anybody have ReallyKewl pics of their dogs doing Jobs??

MESSAGE them to me.  (don't wanna spoil the surprise for the others)

Thanks- :)

#7 Nessa

Nessa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Sewing, Cooking, Willow, Family!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

Any word on the calendar or is it on a new thread?  Working my way through all the missed posts =/

"I don't want to see new things, I want to see things new."

#8 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

ARG- I have it about 2/3 done now.

A couple months I thought I had done were really low resolution.

These dogs deserve pixel-perfect clarity!

Again I ask anyone with pics of their dogs doing jobs, or in lovely settings or just really good pictures to Please message me the pics or email them to me!

post-14760-0-61446500-1347880530_thumb.j 

Thanks again for all the help-  We can make this calendar Stunning!

#9 Nessa

Nessa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

Star, I hope this goes without saying, but you have permission to use any of my photos!

#10 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:19 AM

Thank you- That helps :)

#11 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3464 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:39 PM

Star, I hope this goes without saying, but you have permission to use any of my photos!

Yep, me too.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#12 ~IowayNationGirl~

~IowayNationGirl~

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:05 AM

Starghoti... Do you do the calendars and shirts too.  Where would I find a tshirt of Song Dog Kennels logo? I think I seen in some older photos some peeps were wearing them? Thanks for any info.

~ ~ Tonya D. ~ ~

~~~ He planned it so your path crossed mine ~~~

#13 RoyS

RoyS

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Being outdoors, working in my shop, running my business, spending time with my family, mushroom hunting, fixing my Chevy's up.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

http://www.zazzle.co...ingsknown gifts

#14 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

DO NOT order from there yet.  Wait a couple days.  I had to fix a few typos and it takes up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect.

Again- Don't order yet... Wait until the weekend.

And I might have the calendar done soon.  Still needing a dog or 2 to round out the year..   :(

Thank you to all of you who have contributed.  I appreciate it very much!

#15 ~IowayNationGirl~

~IowayNationGirl~

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:30 PM

ok..thank you

~ ~ Tonya D. ~ ~

~~~ He planned it so your path crossed mine ~~~

#16 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Ok- I am in the final stretch on the calendar- finally

will be sending proofs to 'the powers that be' Fri or Sat... I hope

Still need to hear back from one owner.. then I can finalize.  whew-  Been a busy winter ..

arg.. lol

#17 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2374 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

Cool. You aren't missing anything from me are you? I had one of those do not reply emails that looked like there was an email in the forum but when I sign in there's nothing new in the in box.

#18 Starghoti

Starghoti

Jasper and K'ne's Mom

• 2352 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:15 PM

Nope- I don't think so.  Not unless you want to email me a couple new adult 'portrait' shots.  Not the action type.  lol

I have plenty of those-  ;)

#19 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2374 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

He doesn't really hold still much unless he's sleeping. I usually just shoot a lot and hope for a good picture.

#20 Nessa

Nessa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

I am so excited to see it!!  

This is the most recent portrait-type I have of Willow

http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users