Photo

Tonka Sitsi X Cisco Kid (Fall 2018 Litter)

Pups Litter

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 779 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 12 October 2018 - 08:20 AM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from SDK Tonka Sitsi X SDK Cisco Kid. Sitsi and her litter of pups are doing well.  Stay tuned for more information and pictures.

SDK Tonka SitsiSDK Tonka Sitsi.jpg           SDK Cisco KidSDK Cisco Kid.jpg

#2 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:24 AM

Omgosh… what a stunning pairing. I have her picture on my phone from when I was at Song Dog. I want a puppy!!!!!

#3 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1671 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:37 AM

That's great news! Can't wait to see puppy pics! VERY HEALING!

#4 patci

patci

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 12:22 PM

Can’t wait to see puppy pictures!

#5 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:27 AM

Congratulations SDK...another bunch of amazing pups to bring uncomperable and pure Joy to the lives of their new families...Can’t wait to see puppy pics...

Cj

#6 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 779 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:30 AM

OK...here are a couple of pics for you to look at.  In the first picture with mom, the pups are only a few hours old.  In the second picture, the pups are only five days old.  Enjoy. 

Day 1.jpg           Day 5.jpg

Edited by Greg, 17 October 2018 - 10:31 AM.

#7 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:44 AM

Aweee....Beautiful little fur balls...Wish I was there....

Cj

#8 patci

patci

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:52 PM

Looks like 6 or 7 pups there. Such a variety of colors. So cute!

#9 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:24 PM

Always a great day to see new pups and new owners getting closer to getting their own pup. Its been non-stop fun and we couldn't imagine life without our little Koda. 

Glad mom and pups are doing well! can't wait to get on the waiting list once again!

#10 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:18 AM

Wow, look at momma's gorgeous eyes!!! And....those adorable fur balls....!!!!!! Always a treat to look at new litters- and so exciting for those waiting on the list! Congrats, SDK!!

#11 LakeGirl

LakeGirl

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 04:44 AM

What a rare treat to see them so young! The tiny little pink paw pads! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"A life ain't much of a life without a dog in it, s'what I always said."
Dan Gemeinhart, The Honest Truth

#12 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:39 AM

Great mix!

#13 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 779 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 09:53 PM

Here is a week two photo of this litter.  Please do not contact Kim to inquire about a particular color pup from the picture.  Enjoy the picture.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2 weeks old.jpg

Edited by Greg, 28 October 2018 - 09:56 PM.

#14 patci

patci

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 09:53 AM

Thank you for the pictures. They are soo cute. I thought there were seven pups. One was hiding under a sibling in the first picture.

#15 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:01 AM

So cute...more Blue/Grey's... Yay... Can't wait to see growing up pics... 😉 Thanks so much Greg... I know your a busy guy...

Cj

#16 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:49 AM

A little rainbow of puppies!!

#17 TrueNorth

TrueNorth

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Northern Ontario getaways. Clear lakes, kayaks & a full moon. Nature lover, fire dreamer, intuitive.
    Drawn to Native culture, grew up beside Kanesetake (Oka), Quebec.
    Former Weimaraner addict. Volunteer with dog rescue group doing work in Quebec, Ontario & Mexico.
    My son and I are looking forward to our AI pup completing our circle.

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:01 PM

so lovely

#18 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 03 November 2018 - 12:23 PM

They are all so adorable all squished up against each other!!! Beautiful colors...

#19 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 779 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 09:19 AM

Sorry I missed last week posting of the pups.  So here are the week three and week four pictures of the litter.  Again, please do not contact Kim to inquire about a particular color pup from these pictures.  Currently, we are in the assessment process.  In about two weeks, we will begin reaching out to those on the waiting list who are in-line for one of these pups.  Enjoy the pictures.

3 WEEKS OLD3 weeks old.jpg      3 weeks old_2.jpg

4 WEEKS OLD4 Weeks_1.jpg 4 weeks_2.jpg

#20 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7760 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 09 November 2018 - 11:00 AM

I LOVE seeing the pups grow.  Thanks, Greg.

People, work out your energies, here, with us.  Tell us about the toys/chews you've arranged, your dog bed, kennel, backyard, your hopes, your fears, your recent family medical history...

That last one got away from me.

Also, I have some new owners to vet.  See you soon.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pups, Litter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users