• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 KeithCox

KeithCox

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:37 AM

Hello everyone, I thought I would share with you Nakoma's photos that where published in the 2019 Search Dog Calendar made by www.sarshop.com

The calendar features dogs from 30 Search and Rescue Teams across the country, and with Nakoma's good looks our team was one of them (Pennsylvania Wilderness Search and Rescue) Nakoma has become known as the "poster dog", always striking a pose or smiling for the camera. 

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_1472-1.jpg
  • IMG_1466-1.jpg
  • IMG_1467-1.jpg
  • IMG_1468-1.jpg
  • IMG_1469-1.jpg
  • IMG_1470-1.jpg

#2 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 779 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:28 PM

So very cool.  Congratulation Keith, great job.

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7760 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:17 PM

Nakoma is Awesome!  Beautiful, and you're absolutely right, Nakoma is very photogenic!

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3364 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 12 October 2018 - 07:30 AM

Congrats to Nakoma and you. A great honor for both of you.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#5 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:27 AM

Love it! Congratulations and thank you to both of you for your hard work in Search and Rescue.

#6 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1671 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:39 AM

Tayamni says 'Two PAWS UP and a HOWL' for her brother!

#7 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:24 AM

That’s awesome...congratulations!

Cj

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Search and rescue, 2019 calendar, AI Dog, K9 Nakoma

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users