Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

New Breeder Page On Kim's Site

We just finished the first draft of the new Breeders page for Kim's site. Greg and Molly have furnished some lovely photos. Couldn't have done it without you. Many thanks.

Breeders

• Like 3

Great job Allison...I know the time it takes to do this. The breeder page looks refreshed. I like it. :)

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

beautiful, I think Asante Sana may need a companion soon. At 6 years, she has much to teach the next generation....

I do so agree :D

• Like 1

I still get choked up when I see the picture of Kim and Dream Catcher's "last hug"....it hits me everytime I look at it...if you can't see how much Kim loves his dogs in that picture...you don't understand the connection that happens. Those of you who have visited SDK probably have been so blessed...someday soon I hope to get there...

• Like 3
  • 11 months later...

I see where our sweethearts get their GREAT looks from. had to pull myself away to tend to Coffey with his training. LOVE all the pictures ! !

• Like 2

OMG Lucky looked exactly like Ghost and Shappa, and like Jake on the main site page. I get a chill just thinking about it.

The Breeders page is beautiful. Every one of them is a gorgeous treasure. So grateful for Kim, Greg, Allison, and all who take care of these babies!

• Like 3

Has anyone written on (and you could direct me to the page) or could anyone share experiences of adding a retired superstar to their family??? OF Course as always I know it depends on the dog but I am still interested in doubling down and not sure what adding a mature buddy is like ??? Gracias

• Like 2
Has anyone written on (and you could direct me to the page) or could anyone share experiences of adding a retired superstar to their family??? OF Course as always I know it depends on the dog but I am still interested in doubling down and not sure what adding a mature buddy is like ??? Gracias

That's a GREAT question! :)