Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Fingers Crossed

Kim wrote me today. We'll know soon.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the news? A bitch coming in heat or did he witness a lock up? Which bitch might we be talking about. Like I would know her anyway!

Inquiring minds want to know details!!

Todd

Not that I am ready at present to get on board or super excited about this, but how many folks are waiting right now. I know for sure it's Todd,Taylor,Debi and (?)....I am excited for you all.

Allison as soon as you know let us all know who the Sire and Dam are :ph34r: I need to take my mind off present circumstances and live vicariously through other peoples blessings. My wife and I sat up last night watching the AIDogs on youtube.

BTW todd I am friggin amazed at the smoothness and grace of Bella (I know that is for another thread but I'm random like that)

OMG...now my heart is really pumping! This is great news (however cryptic Bwahahaha)! After reading and replying to J's posting about Judah - the memories of how we came to be here opened that hole up ...and I cannot wait to hear good news! As I posted this weekend in the blog - Brian is getting to be a bear without the paddy paws of a pup in the house! I return home on February 13th and would love to bring in the Spring/Summer with Solstice Son running through the Lilac bushes and front yard!

Eagerly awaiting news!!!

Jason, there are some waiting people who are not on the forum (hard to believe, I know :D ), but I don't know how many all together.

ok dang not like I'm ready or anything but I am real curious.

And Dang why can't folks who wanna be involved get onto the this cyberspace thing? I don't get it its a great place to feed on excitement and get tips and develope relationships w/ folks. Geez

"tell them...... even though I don’t like counting my pups before they are "hatched” these are the breedings I made. Echo is the one that looks so much & the closest relative to Rouge & of coarse Nova is the new bloodlines of Huron dogs with Sandy."

Sandy X Nova

Echo X Shappa

Sandy X Nova

Echo X Shappa

Whew...thank you, Allison! I was almost bursting at the seams! ~Bwahahaha~

So Echo is close to Rogue then? We are leaving our pup choice up to Kim - based on what we have told him and his knowledge of the dogs and our lifestyle...all we have asked for is that it is a male...this is the way we wanted to do it and a trip to the ranch is just not feasible with all we have going on these days! Soooo...We are hoping for healthy pups from both litters for all who have waited!

It's easy to look at Kim's dogs and want to get a pup that looks like one or the other, but the most important factor is the pup's personality and how that fits in with the new owners' lifestyle. When you (and by that, I mean all future owners) go to pick up your new pup, you will be so thrilled you will not care what color it is or who it came from. And in spite of their differences, they all seem to grow into beautiful dogs, getting frequent compliments from strangers.

That is great news!! That means we will be in puppyhood at about the beginning of May if the breeding was successful.

Yeah!! Funny thing about that is when we first started looking at these dogs my gf and I decided to wait until May 09 but I jumped the gun and started to push the issue and really thought we would get one of Shasta's pups at the end of the year. But now it looks like May could be what it turns out to be. An Indian summer puppy sounds sweet to me!

Any updates on the Shasta/Jay puppies? Would love to see pictures!!

Todd

• 2 weeks later...

that nova gets around :Bwahahaha: I just stoked b/c I made contact w/ a local owner just north of me by about 40min who has cochise son of ghost dancer. I'm going to see if I can get up there soon and see him. Excited.

I am excited tho for all of you that are waiting hope kim picks the perfect pups for all of you.

best wishes

J

I know when it comes to these dogs its all about personality and not looks but....

I know what the sires look like but what do these ' Dams ' look like just for curiosity sake.

Todd so you want a female? cool. SO bella would have a sister. If I was able I would probs ask for a male myself.

Yes I'm a female lover! I'm looking for a 35 to 40 pounder. I think Bella will really like having a little sister to torment or be tormented by I hope!

We are so looking forward to going up to meet Kim and his dogs! I know he will pick a good for us. I got the reject from Bella's litter and look at her.

I am really looking forward to puppy breath again!

I want to see a picture if you go see Cochise.

T