Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Help!! "breed" With The Aid

Hi everybody

First I`m sorry about my english. I`m from Switzerland and have 3 Siberian Huskies.

I`m interested in the AID, but I^dont want another dog at this moment.

However...

Yesterday I saw a announcement in the www in switzerland, that somebody want to breed her AID!!! I thought that is a joke and wrote to the person.

Now, she is looking forward to get her AID female this summer from great britain (i think so). And she is planning to cross this dog with a WOLVE in Poland!!!!!!!!!

That`s not allowed i think ??

So what can I do, to stop this action??? Or am I wrong ??

Somebody who can help me? I dont think that its very good, to cross dogs with wolves en general. And sell the puppys to nearly "anyone" can causion problems. Hmm

Greetings

Estrella & Team

yea thats bad. Hopefully Allison will see this soon and contact Kim and the person in Britain. The world doesn't need another Hybrid. Already too many hybrids being euthanised. Tell that person if they want a dog like that get a czechoslovakian wolfdog its already a breed. I was interested in these dogs before I found the AID's and then later realised hybrids of any sort are just not a good or safe idea.

Edited by Jamacee

Thanks Estella (your English is excellent). We have no dogs, going that way. Whatever dog they are getting is not an American Indian Dog.

You are correct that this would not be "alright" for many reasons.

I will pass your information on to Kim, and we will see if we can figure out who this might be.

Is it alright if I pass your email address onto Kim? He may want to write you. I can get it off the member list, no need to post it.

I should add, that we do have a representative in Switzerland.

If it was a true American Indian Dog, it would most certainly be going through him.

Thank you for your answer!

Ok, now I`m fine otherwise, then how you wrote Allison that it`s not possible to do that with a AID. I was a little bit upset.

Now I think too, that this person is lying and she doesn`t get an AID female but another dog, who knows.

I wrote her like an Interested in the hybrid she wants to breed, and I was asking her where she is getting the AID from. I m still waiting about her answer.

Later I will tell you.

For me it`s no problem about the e-mail adress. If I can help i will do that.

I think I wrote one time to the person who owns a AID in Switzerland, but he didn`t answer me. Maybe now I can get the contact to him. But lets see.

Last but not least I`m looking forward to get more contact with this person and tell her that she better won`t "breed" hybrids!!!

Greetings from Switzerland

Natalie

Hi everybody

First I`m sorry about my english. I`m from Switzerland and have 3 Siberian Huskies.

I`m interested in the AID, but I^dont want another dog at this moment.

However...

Yesterday I saw a announcement in the www in switzerland, that somebody want to breed her AID!!! I thought that is a joke and wrote to the person.

Now, she is looking forward to get her AID female this summer from great britain (i think so). And she is planning to cross this dog with a WOLVE in Poland!!!!!!!!!

That`s not allowed i think ??

So what can I do, to stop this action??? Or am I wrong ??

Somebody who can help me? I dont think that its very good, to cross dogs with wolves en general. And sell the puppys to nearly "anyone" can causion problems. Hmm

Greetings

Estrella & Team

HI Estrella

I would be very surprised if the dog comes from Britain, there are only 19 owners of the dogs here, and they are all Shunka's family, I am sure that none of us would breed our dogs just like that. As far as I know only Skye and Storm have been breeding in the country, and Sarah would not be part of any of this.

There are dogs here that people are calling Northern Innuit dogs, these are German Shepherd cross malumute it could be one of those. People can not control thesed dogs and have bought them because they look like wolves. But i am sure none of us would sell a pup to anyone that was not completely vetted.