Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Just had a moment with Arlo I thought everyone here would be able to appreciate. The crazy winds hittig the coast are getting us here in Eugene, strong winds, lots of loud rain... I let Arlo out into the dog run cause he rang the bell (neat thing we taught him) and after about five minutes I went to see if he wanted to come in. Opened the door, he's laying there on the porch just.. taking it in i guess. I left the light on for him, and tou can see the wind because of the rain it carries. I sat next to him (after slowly shutting the door and running to grab my phone for a picture) and just took it in, stroking his damp fur and listening and watching. It was a good peaceful moment in a long, stressful week of me being sick.

arlojackieG.jpg

• Like 7

even sideways he is pretty...they do seem to like just being outside huh--- Always good reminder to slow down and take it in....

• Like 2

Hope your feeling better!

Oh, and have heard about the high winds and 3 storms hitting the northern Pacific coast this week through Monday.

Made me think of the hurricanes that just blew past here.

I like that Arlo sits out watching the weather. B)

I wonder who he was listening to ... the leaves, the wind itself, then rain drops?

Glad you got to have those moments with him.

I hope the porch had a roof so you didn't get soaked!!!!!

• Like 2

The weather is crazy here but we managed to get in a little ball playing and some zoomies this morning between showers. Very refreshing ⛈...

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Set him upright. Geez, that lovely silver color really adds to the stormy feel.

What a beauty.

• Like 1