Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

What Is The Best Way To Fly Into Sdk?

Maybe this should be pinned or be a sticky. What is the best airport nearest Selma to fly into. Also if I was to do this I would want a non stop flight to and from. Is there a certain website that most people use to find out how what the best way or what flights are available. For me, I know absolutely nothing about where to go for tickets or anything else.

I see the nearest International airport is Portland but there are some domestic airports that are closer.

Portland is 282 miles from Selma. What is that, 5-6 hour drive. Not sure what the best way to come in would be.

Starting to look around to see what a flight would cost as a round trip. I will also be looking at one way trips to see how what that equates too. I am not to sure that I will be flying out but it deserves looking into.

I don't know- but I think Roseburg or Medford are the closest airport cities.

I believe you can fly into PDX and then take a squito to Roseburg or Medford. Not non-stop, but pretty close.

You will have to rent a car regardless. As I KNOW there is no shuttle service to Selma- LOLOL

It is fairly BFE/Remote up in the hills. But not too hard to find. :)

Got this information from Kim:

"The airport we fly them out of & you would be flying into to pick-up is Medford Oregon(United, Delta & Horizon / Alaska Air fly’s into & out.) I live about 1 hour from the airport …The airport we fly them out of & you would be flying into to pick-up is Medford Oregon(United, Delta & Horizon / Alaska Air fly’s into & out.) I live about 1 hour from the airport …"

If you are trying to do a cost comparison, shipping costs are around $230. to ship to the mid west.