• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:00 PM

Don't you just love the family connections.

My Hawk who was 8 Dec. 25 is uncle to Jay Silverheels and son to Red Rider. Love it!!!

[font=Arial][size=3][color=#FF0000]

#62 Ikiniki

Ikiniki

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:44 PM

I renamed Shasta, a white former breeder, Nefret. Nefret means beautiful in ancient Egyptian.  

She is very beautiful and looks like a white Anubis.  

#63 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2291 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:07 AM

LKiniki I remember this dog from like 1 photo. She is one of the most stunning creatures I've ever seen. Can't imagine what she'd look like in the flesh. I do hope you will post some more pictures and tell us her story and your story.

#64 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1667 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:08 PM

Shasta / Nefret always caught my eye. Would love to hear of some of her adventures now!  :ph34r:

#65 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1667 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:17 PM

Tayamni (Azteca X Jay 09-13-2014).  Tayamni is a Lakota constellation.  Some believe where the souls born come from ...  Yamni is Lakota for the number three and the constellation has three parts to it.

Attached File  IMG_20161022_0912279~2.jpg   272.87K   9 downloads

Coffey (Nosie X Tonto 06/08/2015).  "Like the drink, only not spelled the same."  John Coffey, (character) The Green Mile.

Attached File  IMG_20160702_ONLY NOT SPELLED THE SAME.jpg   39.96K   14 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20170102_1751554.jpg   44.69K   12 downloads  (and the dancing begins ...)   :P

#66 Forrest itche iichiile

Forrest itche iichiile

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Shamanism, Idigenous Cultures, Apsaalooke Nation, Architecture, Quantum Physics, Nature, Sacred/Fractal Geometry, Drumming Circles, Teardrop Trailers, Golf, Photography, and ALL things that expands One's AWARENESS

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:34 AM

WAKA ...a Sioux word meaning, Sacred. Also spelled Wakan or Wakahn. Shes expressing her maternal instinct...very protective of my Grand Niece, Ellie.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users