Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

This dog looks like a black version of Coyo. I painted one wall the color of his eyes--those eyes.

Is his fur soft like a bunny, or more like a dog?

What an amazing dog and photo! I picked up my AI puppy on Saturday. Kim called me on Friday and I dropped what I was doing and drove up from San Diego. My intentions were to pick up a female red puppy. Instead bonded with one of Ravens puppies. A black and white male. I guess he is Tamaraks half brother? He is from Raven and Choco.

• Like 2

Yes, JJ Jordan, your pup is Tamarack's half brother :)

And no, Tamarack's top coat is very sleek and glossy, but not unusually soft. I wish he was though!

And I stand corrected, Tamarack is not almost 5 but almost 4. I get confused ALL the time because it simultaneously feels like I just got him and also like I've had him forever. I can't remember what it was like to not have him in my life. He has also become very mature lately in his temperament. He reserves his silly moments for special occasions and now tends to have a much more sophisticated air about him. I think he will do fantastic with a puppy and will no doubt help teach manners... but I can just see the looks he's going to give me when he realizes the pup is here for good ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

.... Tamarack is not almost 5 but almost 4. I get confused ALL the time because it simultaneously feels like I just got him and also like I've had him forever.

I know this feeling.

• Like 2