• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 14 March 2020 - 09:27 AM

Just wanted to thank Kim and Greg for picking out such a wonderful little guy. He is such a love bug, couldn't of picked out a better companion.

[font=Arial][size=3][color=#FF0000]

#2 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 14 March 2020 - 09:29 AM

Guess I should change the picture on my post to our little guy rather than Hawk. Although I feel its an honor having my beloved Hawk's picture still representing me.

#3 Berta

Berta

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Walking and biking with Frankie, singing, doing lots of stuff at church, getting closer to God, hanging with friends, eating healthy & otherwise babying my almost 70 y.o. body. (If it weren't for Frankie I could easily become a couch potato:)

Posted 14 March 2020 - 10:39 AM

Let me know when Scout's ready for visiting! Berta

#4 Sherab

Sherab

Advanced Member

• 2368 posts
  • Interests:Wishing you Joy, Blessings and Wisdom

Posted 15 March 2020 - 06:23 AM

Awesome! Congrats! Pictures please.

#5 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3453 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 23 March 2020 - 06:40 AM

I am so happy for you Lisa. There is nothing like a new AI pup to warm and heal the heart. I'm looking forward to hearing about your new adventures with "Scout."
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#6 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 05:21 PM

Hey Berta, Its been a blast with Scout. He had his three month puppy shots Monday so we can now venture out on the sidewalk. With this virus going on we may have to put the "play date" on hold.

#7 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 11 April 2020 - 07:44 AM

Scout and I are sending a shout out to RedHawk and Catorie Winter pup parents. We were checking to see how your journey is going. This forum is a wonderful learning tool for you as you and your pup navigate new waters of puppy hood. Scout is our second AID so I feel we have alittle more experience with this breed. They can be a handful at times, but the key is to not let them think they are in charge. They can be strong willed and test the waters whenever given the chance. Like Kim told you when you picked up your pup, don't let them think they are the Alpha. Be strong, be firm yet in a kind way. They do understand, quite well. Scout has grown into one of the most beautiful dogs I have ever seen. When we go out for our daily walks he is always mistaken for a German Shepard pup. I quickly give them the condensed version about his breed. He had his 14 week shots last Monday and weighs a whopping 28 lbs. Wow, can't believe how much he has grown. I think he is going to be bigger than our Hawk was. Hawk always stayed a slim 40lbs. most of his 14.5 years. When we first brought Scout home we took his pictures for registration. But decided to wait until he was a bit older and his ears were up. Still haven't had a chance to get any good poses. He is on the move all the time. Hopefully this is reminder to you as well to get your pictures and registration in so we can see what these 5 siblings look like now. Happy Easter to all and stay safe!

#8 Berta

Berta

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Walking and biking with Frankie, singing, doing lots of stuff at church, getting closer to God, hanging with friends, eating healthy & otherwise babying my almost 70 y.o. body. (If it weren't for Frankie I could easily become a couch potato:)

Posted 11 April 2020 - 03:40 PM

Wow, he's about as big as Frankie already! (she's about 30 lbs.) (It's a good thing she's fast and agile!) Looking forward to meeting him. Happy Easter!

#9 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts

Posted 24 April 2020 - 01:22 PM

New update on Scout. He has completed his puppy shots and weighs in at a cool 31 lbs. Now to wait until he is 6 months to get fixed.

#10 NorCal

NorCal

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:travel yoga hiking gardens family DOGS and water and my new buddy Zuni Blue

Posted 26 April 2020 - 05:44 PM

he is big like me! Need more puppy pics!

#11 Berta

Berta

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 April 2020 - 08:42 PM

Hurray! Would he like to come play with Frankie?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users