Photo

The Song Dog Puppy Way

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 787 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:49 AM

I though everyone would get a kick out of this.  Thanks Missy for the pic.

Attached Thumbnails

• image000000001002003004005.jpg

Edited by Greg, 11 February 2018 - 11:51 AM.

#2 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

ADORABLE!!!!! I can almost feel his softness...and that look! Wyot used to hang like that behind hubby's chair in the morning, with one paw on the heater...

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:06 AM

I love looking at this picture...my Kitchee at Song Dog, just hanging out! His legs have stretched and his ears are almost all the way up now..but he still has that look...and he is the most delightful, amazingly adaptable and smart little brother- just the companion Wyot needed!  

Thanks again, Kim and Greg and everyone who does what they love at Song Dog to bring such amazing pups into our families!

#4 TrueNorth

TrueNorth

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Northern Ontario getaways. Clear lakes, kayaks & a full moon. Nature lover, fire dreamer, intuitive.
    Drawn to Native culture, grew up beside Kanesetake (Oka), Quebec.
    Former Weimaraner addict. Volunteer with dog rescue group doing work in Quebec, Ontario & Mexico.
    My son and I are looking forward to our AI pup completing our circle.

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:45 PM

Gorgeous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users