Surprise For The Holiday Season

Pups

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 762 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 04 December 2017 - 07:25 PM

With the holiday season upon us, we thought we would let everyone know that we are expecting two litters at SDK on Christmas day, give or take a day or two.  The expected due date is actually the 25th of December.  

I know we announced back in the summer that we were not planning another breeding until Spring 2018 but, with the amount of people getting on the waiting list, Kim decided to make two breedings.  We expect to place these pups in their new homes around the middle of February 2018.

This is a tease just to let everyone know what is coming soon.  You will have to stay tuned to see who was paired with who.  I will just say that one of the dames will be a first time mother. 

#2 Samie

Samie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:09 AM

SO EXCITED!!! I am finally in a place where I can have my puppy now so here's hoping one of them is born with the personality that fits  :wub:

#3 mommom

mommom

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:AI Dogs, animal companions, making jewelry & cosmetics, iPad games! :)

Posted 05 December 2017 - 07:16 AM

What a wonderful Christmas gift for all!  Thank you Kim and Greg for all that you do.

“The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.”   ― Charles de Gaulle

“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”   ― Mark Twain

#4 Kadar

Kadar

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:God, family, friends, dogs, horses, cats, aviation, camping(not in campgrounds), hunting, hiking, mushroom hunting, playing in the snow, reading.

Posted 05 December 2017 - 09:05 AM

We can hardly wait to add a puppy to our family!!

#5 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

:) Christmas puppies!!! :)

#6 Kadar

Kadar

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:God, family, friends, dogs, horses, cats, aviation, camping(not in campgrounds), hunting, hiking, mushroom hunting, playing in the snow, reading.

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:53 PM

How are the moms-to-be doing?

#7 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 762 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:08 PM

Both mothers to be are very pregnant and doing well. 

#8 TrueNorth

TrueNorth

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Northern Ontario getaways. Clear lakes, kayaks & a full moon. Nature lover, fire dreamer, intuitive.
    Drawn to Native culture, grew up beside Kanesetake (Oka), Quebec.
    Former Weimaraner addict. Volunteer with dog rescue group doing work in Quebec, Ontario & Mexico.
    My son and I are looking forward to our AI pup completing our circle.

Posted 20 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

Cannot wait... How are the moms-to-be doing?  Who are the moms & dads?  

Merry Christmas to all from Toronto!

#9 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 21 December 2017 - 01:23 PM

This is soooo exciting! what great news for so many people! All the best to the moms and soon to be born pups!

#10 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3350 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 21 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

HOOOOOREY! Happy holidays everyone.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#11 Jon and Gail

Jon and Gail

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Camping, hiking, backpacking, running, hunting, kayaking.

Posted 23 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

That's exciting news. Wish we could do we visit, but time doesn't allow this trip with the holidays. Looking forward to seeing the news members of the AID family!!

#12 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 26 December 2017 - 09:27 PM

Can’t wait to see all the babies! In a year from now we hope to have out third and final puppy to round out the pack!

#13 Denise E.

Denise E.

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1661 posts
  • Interests:Lakota Ceremonies, praying, helping others, reading, camping, farming, horses, dogs, cats. History, science, Universe & other learning shows and of course my entertaining mindless TV shows: sci-fi, supernatural, anime, action, comedy ... Oh, and I have an ironic sense of humor

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:53 AM

:) Christmas puppies!!! :)

Tayamni wanted a puppy for Christmas.  (we are Not on the list).  I told her maybe next year, or when the time is right.

she LOVES puppies and small dogs sooooo much!

Hope everything is well with the Moms and the litters AND CONGRATS TO EVERY ONE GETTING A CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS PRESENT!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pups

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users