Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Tonka Sitsi X Bandit (Fall 2016)

Oh the personalities! All sweet! I would guess there's one very outgoing and the cream colored is more demure? Just a guess from the pictures as is only one moment in time, a mere fraction of what really is!

• Like 1

Is it too soon for another?

I want to tell all you people on the waiting list, I love my pup so much. She is so sweet and smart and a joy.

• Like 4

We were lucky enough to receive a puppy call yesterday as we were down lower on the list, but answered the call and drove up the same day to get our sweet new puppy Zola. I'm trying to figure out how to upload a photo, but we have the silver fawn girl in the center. She's a handful of puppy energy currently chewing a bone, a ball and a stuffed weasel next to me on the couch. She's healthy, smart and tough for such a little creature. Our male dog Max isn't quite sure about her but he warmed up with a gentle game of tug o war last night (she won several rounds).

Edited by BeachWolf
  • Like 7

Congratulations to all!!! What an awesome way to start the holiday season... :)

• Like 1

No blonde, sorry - brown! We're leaning toward the name Xotchitl (Soh-chi) - which means flower in Aztec! :) Getting her to stay still long enough to get a picture is a challenge!

15137401_10154281152174387_8609234091333707498_o.jpg

Edited by Kuschel
  • Like 10

OMG, how beautiful!!!!! The coloring on her is gorgeous, as is her (probable) name! Enjoy all that comes with this time!!!! :)

• Like 2

Ohhhh she's a cutie! :wub:

What personality traits did Kim say she'll have?

(Don't worry if she doesn't exhibit them through phases as a pup! Tayamni is pretty much spot on what Kim said she'd be - around 1 yr old I saw it. Coffey may take a little longer - he'll get there! His personality is correct - just still a bit more training ... )

Have fun!

I wonder if you'll see color variations as she grows?

Take lots of pictures! :D

• Like 2

Denise - she is a sensitive and humble girl. She is already a bit of a cuddle bug and will be perfect. That said, when she gets riled up, she is quite rambunctious. I'll put together an intro post a bit later so I can have a plethora of cute pictures to share.

We drove from Portland to Selma and then to Austin, Texas this past weekend to pick her up. She is by far one of the most chill pups I've seen. She made it easy!

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know who got the boy from this litter?

The male in this litter went to a gentleman in California. That pup was his second AIDog.

• 3 weeks later...