Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Felicity And Saluations From Cookie Land

;)

Glad I was sitting - I got a good chuckle out of that! Still grinning, what a surprise! .... :D

Sounds and looks like it fro the pictures, like you had a beautiful fall - even if a little short.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today's greeting is brought to you by the letter C and the color Brown. Happy Spring. Although I'm not sure I believe it. It's been faux spring 5 times already. Sure the robins are back and last night

Today's guest story tellers are River Otter and Tree Stump. The seasons have changed but not much else at Cookie Land. There was wood cut season. Quite right. Not a bad way to go, for us dead trees

Spring, a time when the birds are singing and chocolate squirrels are falling from trees in front of little black and white dogs. Warm sun shines causes reptiles to sun themselves only to be kicked of

Posted Images

I always look forward to your postings Sherab. You have a wonderful way of story telling. When is that book going to be written. Ahhhh flushing humans from behind bushes. Thats a great one. :lol:

• Like 3

What a great collection of shots! She is looking downright stunning these days I must say. Very striking animal. I'll bet the comments are endless when you're out and about.

Do they bother the lighting decorations?

Right now, everything is a decoration for Kekona!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

We have defeated the evil flamingo...Christmas is saved!

savechrist.jpg

Ohhhhhh that was some party...am I really 3 today?

threeee.jpg

This calls for a nap.

naps.jpg

• Like 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from south florida !

I'm 3 months! YOU MUST BE A LOT BIGGERERERERERER!!!!!!

Tayamni B)

PS Good Job on the Flamingo!

I haven't seen one yet .... only ibises, some vultures and an OspREY!!!!!!

IT WAS HUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Love the fading mouse sounds as Wak heads off with it....

• Like 2
When good dogs turn teen: Santa's helper my a@#...How 'bout we hot wire this thing and blow this place? [img=http://www.iidoba.org/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif] IMG_1672.jpg Coast looks clear. [img=http://www.iidoba.org/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif] IMG_1671.jpg

Ahh, one of the whites of the eyes looks! :P

Once apon a time there was a wee princess named Cake Dolly. fringe3.jpg

She injured her wrist beating on her Prince Parrot. The evil queen forced Cake Dolly to rest for two weeks. Prince Parrot still got to play outside. Cake Dolly cried and cried.mein.jpg

Finally one day Princess Cake Dolly awoke to discover it had snowed.alittlesnow.jpg Cake Dollies love snow. It was more than she could bear.

So when the evil queen took the little Princess to the fenced area all by herself for fake resting play with out Prince Parrot, the little Dolly made a dash for the door and squirted out. HA HA! Away she flew towards the big bad woods!babytrees.jpg

The evil queen was forced to get Prince Parrot from the castle and send him to retrieve his Princess Cake Dolly, which he did. Because Prince Parrot is a very good boy. Then the queen relented and allowed supervised real play, even though the plan was to rest the wrist one more week then let play WITH a compression wrap on the wrist.

2littledogsinapinktube.jpggetit!.jpgplaywithme2.jpgpokebeep.jpg

All seemed to thankfully go well and an exhausted Princess Dolly and Prince Parrot are now asleep, snug in their beds.

Edited by Sherab
  • Like 2

Fractured Fairy Tale :P I love it! I love Cake Dolly's expressions in the first two pics. What fun...(in spite of the evil queen)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Sherab, I wanna be first in line to buy that book you are gonna write some day. :D

Princess Cake Dolly & Prince Parrot........priceless. So what happens next?

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

- 10 F with -23 wind chill and who wants to go play? beep of the Yukon: He likes the packed snow and does a face plant then rolls and rolls. He goes with his daddy and his girl and his Shiva off lead on the trail and finds a private spot to poop then ZOOOOOMS back to the trail or driveway (which ever is closest) and lays down to wait for the poop party to return. Sorry too cold for the camera.

When they come in, the snow is on his face and packed into the neck of his Hurtta winter coat.The safety bells we put on Shiva (in case he falls and can't get up) have a rind of frost as do the metal clips on the leads.

Mushers secret on the feet prevents the frost burns. Coats drying by the fire all warm and snug.

Speaking of face plants - saw an owl imprint next to the trail - face, body feathers spread wide and feet stamped into the snow where it extracted some unfortunate vole. The inelegance of survival.

• Like 2

Who us? out in the cold? Impossorous! creatureocomfort.jpg

Rolling in the snow? More summer saults than walking? Lies! all LIES!

snuggyboy.jpg

Wittnesses? Oh, so you're going to believe Darth Daddy over us?

darthdaddy.jpg

Yes when it's cold like this we watch a lot of movies....

• Like 2

Speaking of face plants - saw an owl imprint next to the trail - face, body feathers spread wide and feet stamped into the snow where it extracted some unfortunate vole. The inelegance of survival.

Now that would be an impressive photo with the right lighting.

• Like 1

Mushers secret.....forgot about that stuff. I used that with great success on the dogs. So glad you reminded me (although you might have to remind me again, next fall).

Owl imprint-cool.

• 2 months later...

Waki the apprentice. IMG_1457.jpg At 12 and 1/12 my boy Shiva is not able to do what he use to do. My husband is traveling so that means he's "on duty". Supervising the little dogs and protecting Cake Dolly...supervising Momeee for such important things outside the fence as bringing the trash up to the curb and getting the mail - serious things considering the local coyote population did well this year and are leaving poops in "our" territory. They've never been so bold and Shiva has a very strong dislike for them. Coyotes and owls. IMG_2137.jpgIMG_2086.jpgIMG_2094.jpg So last night at wee dark o'clock when 2 owls began to screech call and response right outside the open window I heard Shiva make a small noise that sounded like "oh I must bark but I'm soooo comfortable on my bed" and then Waki from the depths of his sleeping tent makes a small noise and pops out of the tent, trots to the window and starts to bark. I'm not sure but some grunts may have come from Shiva and Waki then got closer to the window and lowered his voice by 2 or 3 octives thus producing a Shiva like booming echo down the banks of the river below. The owls stop. The owls are not heard from again. There are some approval noises from Shiva and we all go back to sleep. IMG_2017.jpg

• Like 3

from the depths of his sleeping tent

that cracked me up!

• Like 2