Photo

Tahoe X Redhawk (Winter 2018 Litter)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 854 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:00 PM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a small litter of puppies from SDK Tahoe X SDK Redhawk. Both Tahoe and Redhawk are first time parents.  Tahoe and her small litter of pups (born January 6th) are doing well.  Stay tuned for more information and pictures.

SDK Tahoe.jpg           SDK Redhawk.jpg

SDK TAHOE                                            SDK REDHAWK

#2 Eric

Eric

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Love to travel and meet new people. Love College Football and many other sports. Enjoy time with family and training my dog!

Posted 24 January 2019 - 01:26 PM

So Exciting!!! always love hearing of new pups!

#3 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 25 January 2019 - 04:16 AM

OOOOOHHHH!!! Look at those handsome, first time parents! Congrats to SDK, Momma Tahoe and papa Redhawk!

#4 Lisa M.

Lisa M.

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:25 PM

How many did she have !!

#5 Lisa M.

Lisa M.

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:32 AM

How many did she have ? Cant wait to see them :)

Edited by Lisa M., 26 January 2019 - 04:33 AM.

#6 woodrat

woodrat

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:The dogs, photography, drawing, taxidermy, needle felting, hiking, dog behavior.

Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:43 AM

Can't wait to see these little buggers! I'm gearing up for pup #3 sometime this spring and it's making these litter announcements all the more exciting.

#7 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 854 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:42 PM

Well here are the first pics of this litter. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 3 Week old_1.jpg
  • 3 Week old_2.jpg

#8 woodrat

woodrat

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts
  • Interests:The dogs, photography, drawing, taxidermy, needle felting, hiking, dog behavior.

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:19 AM

Ohh my goodness the puppy fever is real strong.

That little blonde curly nugget!

#9 Lisa M.

Lisa M.

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:52 AM

YAY !! So sweet ! Cant wait for our new pup ! Seeing these babies get us so excited :)

#10 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:39 PM

Oh my :)

#11 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3430 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:55 AM

Beautiful litter....makes me want #4.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#12 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:54 AM

Can't stop the squeeeeeeeee's!!! So much adorableness (is there even such a word?)... LOL!

#13 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 854 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:10 PM

Well these pups are about four and a half weeks old now.  I apologize for the lack of pictures, but the weather really has has not been cooperating much.  These pups are just starting to eat kibble soaked in goats milk.  Because of the weather, the pups were a little unsure about leaving the doggy igloo to explore.  That is beginning to change as they are now venturing out to visit with the other pups next door.  The evaluation process is underway and we will begin matching them to their new families and making the notifications in about two to three weeks.  As soon as the weather clears a little, I will try to get some pictures posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users