Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Tonka Sitsi X Bandit (Fall 2016)

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Tonka Sitsi X Bandit. Tonka Sitsi and her pups are doing well. This is the first litter for Tonka Sitsi and since she does not appear on the AIDog Breeder's Page yet, I am attaching a current picture of her her. Please stay tuned as we will post updates and/or pictures of the new pups as soon as we can.

20160906-110945.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 7

Oh my she is a beauty! I LOVE how bright her eyes are! Can't wait to see the pups, I bet they're precious!

• Like 2

One can hear the collective silence of everyone on the waiting list that just held their breath!!!!!!!! (as new puppies are announced!)

Yep, been there!!!!!!! excited to see the little bits in a few weeks when photos are posted!

Congrats to New Mom, Tonka Sitsi!

• Like 3

Haha! Yeah, pretty much! Can't wait to find out if we get to add to our little family! Breath is indeed being held :D

• Like 3

Wow, how wonderful, and how beautiful she is!!! Collective breaths being held....congrats to new mama Tonka Sitsi! :)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I know ya'll stay busy, just haven't heard anything in a couple weeks and wanted to say that I hope mama and her pups are doing well! I bet they're beautiful!

Edited by ArielRabbit
  • Like 1
I know ya'll stay busy, just haven't heard anything in a couple weeks and wanted to say that I hope mama and her pups are doing well! I bet they're beautiful!

Hi,

I'm in Florida NOT up in Oregon.

Just wanted to let you know from my experience on the forum: sometimes we get sneak peek early picks of pups and it's such a treat, but normally the pup pics aren't posted until sometime after their eyes open around 5 weeks-ish ... (so pup pics could be posted anywhere between 5 weeks and 8 weeks or so).

Also, Greg wrote in another topic he had been away a week. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME WHERE EVER YOU WERE GREG!!!!!! :)

I know it seems like forever waiting, (soooo been there :blink: ), maybe we'll get a Hallow'een treat!!!!!!

(I have no clue actually when new pics will actually be posted here - this is just a general timeline idea from past litters. It is normal for there to be a litter announcement and then weeks before an update).

I definitely SECOND your sentiments! that mama and pups doing well and that they are probably beautiful!

• Like 3

Here is a short update of this litter. Tonka Sitsi and her three puppies are doing well. The puppies are three weeks old, their eyes are now open and they are beginning to growl and play with each other. Now that the storms have passed, I hope to get some pictures soon for all to enjoy.

• Like 7

LOL - now the pressure is on!

• Like 1

Oh so exciting!

:D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well the storms have finally passed and the rain has become intermittent. Here are some pics of the pups taken the other day as they ventured out of their igloo for the first time. They even tried their first bites of mom's kibble. They are growing fast, very curious, and of course, very adorable. Enjoy.

20161022_113515_1.jpg

20161022_113539_1.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 8

They are just too adorable. It's hard to believe that Arya was only three weeks older then what they are now when we brought her home. They grow so fast. I am super excited for the families that will home them.

• Like 3

I am in love already!

• Like 1

Oh! The first pictures of new puppies is like opening a gift!! :) They are simply beautiful, adorable little pups, and I am crossing my fingers and toes...perhaps, just perhaps,...Oh, how so exciting, as always, to follow their journeys home!! Good luck to all of us who are waiting... :)

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

The pups are out out running and playing in the sun. Enjoy the updated pictures.

20161108_122024_1.jpg

20161108_122010_1.jpg

20161108_121851.jpg

Edited by Greg
  • Like 6

Beautiful!!!! :wub::wub:

I can almost hear them playing and rolling around.....thanks, Greg! We all enjoy it so much when pictures get posted, as those of us who await our turn get excited at the prospect.... :)

PS- HAPPY VETERANS DAY to all the veterans who served our country!

• Like 1

They are so beautiful! I love their eyes! Oh I can't wait to find out which sweet one is ours!