Wyot

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7723 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 13 December 2017 - 12:59 PM

post-3-0-88366600-1513197691.jpg

Wyot

Owners: Kate and Doc

Catskill Mountains, New York State

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#2 Eflemma

Eflemma

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, working around the cabin, anything outdoors, and all of it with my son Eddie

Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

I'm from Upstate NY close to the the Adirondacks and I'd like to see our new pup in some deep snow! Won't happen here in TX though. Have fun!!

#3 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7723 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

Running, running, running!  Happiness!

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#4 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Running, running, running!  Happiness!

Oh my...SO much happiness!!! We have 8 inches on the ground since Monday, and he's been insanely happy, running and jumping as if he hasn't seen his long lost friend- SNOW! LOL!!!

I'm from Upstate NY close to the the Adirondacks and I'd like to see our new pup in some deep snow! Won't happen here in TX though. Have fun!!

I lived in Lake Placid  in the Adirondacks for almost 7 years...and the dog I used to have, a black Lab just LOVED the snow too...didn't jump and run as fast as Wyot, but oh, my!! Enjoy the warmth in Texas...we will be sick of this stuff by the end of Janurary.. :blink:

#5 Tervlab

Tervlab

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Hiking & Traveling with my dogs, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Dog Sports (Agility, Obedience, Rally)

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:18 PM

More snow in New York than Alaska...

Cj

#6 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 02 January 2018 - 04:22 AM

More snow in New York than Alaska...

so far, we have a deep freeze for a week, and about a good 8 inches steadily on the ground....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wyot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users