Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

June 2010--pup Pictures

Squeeeeeee! *jumping up/down*

omgomgomgomg

just fielded a VM from Kim !!

more Squeeeee

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omgomgomgomg

just fielded a VM from Kim !!

Let us know when you do; does he have your pup picked out, or just narrowed down?

Let us know when you do; does he have your pup picked out, or just narrowed down?

The darned turkey didn't say. I guess he likes being cryptic with me. But said I could come down "any time" to pick up my pup.

T says I can go solo.. so I'm goin' down on Wed (counting the seconds.. lolol well, not really.. but hours- counting hours!)

And I will comply with the "Mandatory Puppy Picture Submission" and "Name Choosing Pool" rules.. :angry: :angry: :hiccup:

Also I will be busy the next couple days finishing the puppy-proofing (as if.. ) of the house. Extension cords out of the way, shoes in closet.. you know the drill. :hiccup: :angry:

Must admit, now that we are in the home stretch- it is Such a Relief.

Now it's just the curiosity of Who is coming Home with me..??

Edited by Starghoti

and wow- the forum lagged badly there for a while..

editing out the double post..

Edited by Starghoti
The darned turkey didn't say. I guess he likes being cryptic with me. But said I could come down "any time" to pick up my pup.

T says I can go solo.. so I'm goin' down on Wed (counting the seconds.. lolol well, not really.. but hours- counting hours!)

And I will comply with the "Mandatory Puppy Picture Submission" and "Name Choosing Pool" rules.. :angry: :D :hiccup:

Also I will be busy the next couple days finishing the puppy-proofing (as if.. ) of the house. Extension cords out of the way, shoes in closet.. you know the drill. :hiccup: :angry:

Must admit, now that we are in the home stretch- it is Such a Relief.

Now it's just the curiosity of Who is coming Home with me..??

Woohoo! Congratulations, I'm sure this is like a huge weight has been lifted off of your shoulders. Hopefully this means that I'll be getting my call/email/whatever soon :angry: !

Oh, and I'm taking my camera again. Maybe I can get some growed-up puppy pics for Kim to use?

Still counting the hours.. :angry:

:angry:

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple great pictures for you. Kim's lovely daughter and granddaughter, with one of the keeper pups. Kim says, "2 and 4 legged babies:

Kim’s daughter Alaisha & her daughter; (Kim’s granddaughter Lacey) & a keeper pup ….. who is cuter?

granddaughter1.jpggranddaughter2.jpg

Our pup arrived Wed. She's a cutie and surprisingly well behaved. She is adjusting quickly. I think she's seen the entire backyard as of this morning. -We are letting her explore things whenever she is ready and seeks them out on her own.

I forgot my camera today, but will have plenty more pics to post on Monday..I'm looking forward to getting off work in 1 hour and to go home to see her!

IMG_1252.JPG

Woot, Congrats Roots! I'm sure you'll love her, when I saw her at Kim's ranch she and her sister were both so cute and they look almost exactly alike. Looking at that picture is like looking at Penny! Good luck with the crate training, if she's as stubborn as Penny is, you might need it :wub: