25 replies to this topic

#21 JJ Jordan

JJ Jordan

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 07:01 PM

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for asking, no news.  Yet.  Not giving up  :)

#22 Allison

Allison

Troublemaker

• Administrators
  • 7847 posts
  • Interests:Martial Arts, Yoga, weightlifting, Frisbee and fun with my pup Coyote Crow Dog, cooking, art, languages, math, science.....the list goes on.

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:43 AM

Gee, JJ, so sorry to hear that.

Had a nightmare that I lost my dog just night before last.  Worried me all day. 

Sending good vibes to help guide you two back together.

We have a great gal in our neighborhood, who has a deaf, young, strong dog,  and he went missing.  There were several sightings, but of course she can't call to him.  Some of our local hunters said that what they do when a dog goes walk-about, is take their kennel and leave it out at the last sighting.

So she took his crate and some smelly clothes, and sure enough it worked.  He was there waiting, when she came back the next day.

One could argue that evolution suggests were not idiots, but I would say, Well, no. Evolution just makes sure were not blithering idiots."

--David Dunning

#23 Lisa

Lisa

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • Interests:Love spending time with my family. We do allot of camping, hiking and working on home improvement projects.<br /><br />Hawk is the most wonderful dog I could ever have. And I have had allot of dogs in my life.<br /><br />

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:58 AM

Don't give up hope. A local foster family which fosters dogs lost a pup that was put into their care 4 months ago. Summer, a young pitbull puppy that came from California bolted her first night in their home. 112 days later she was "captured" and returned to the foster family until she can be adopted into her forever home. They tried to trace her journey according to people who caught sitings of her. She was being fed by employees at a repair shop. They never could get near her but she was getting food. There were also sightings of her hanging out at a homeless camp for a short time. Billy is out there and will come back to you, I just feel it.
[font=Arial][size=3][color=#FF0000]

#24 Clay805

Clay805

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:36 AM

So sorry…we worry often about this since Elena is overly friendly to strangers….so so sorry…hope she is found….

#25 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3433 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:44 AM

Keep the faith.  Still hoping Billy finds her way home soon.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#26 BC Jackie

BC Jackie

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:32 PM

I'll copy and paste your flyer to my Facebook Page.  I live in Canada but have friends in the States.  You never know.

I hope you get your Billy back soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users