Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_01_2009/post-3-1231004982.jpg

Hermosa (Tiny) Danza

Owners: Karen Hyams and Doug and Cass Bunting

http://www.iidoba.org/forums/uploads/monthly_01_2009/post-3-1231004982.jpg

Hermosa (Tiny) Danza

Owners: Karen Hyams and family

Beautiful!!!

what lines ( er parents ) did he/she come from? beautiful aidog!

The dam is Hopi, the sire is Luka, a new male that sired three litters last year. There are photos of them here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/karen.hyams/NameThatPuppy#

The second and third photos are two different males - I didn't take either photo, and am going by what the people who took them are telling me. They guy who took the second photo swears it is Luka, and I'm inclined to believe him. He looks an awful lot like the pups. I wish Kim would settle this! Maybe take a photo of his own. It might help if the photos were a little larger, too, but I got them off this site and that's the size they were. (I was going to put the photos here, but my tools are flaky and have gone missing again!)

Karen

Photos are not allowed in this forum. You will have to start another thread in another forum. I have started one here.

Everyone, make sure you are logged in to get your full compliment of tools.

crud I guess I still need to send that deposit before I can see more pics. I tried callin some of the folks here in the Ga. area to meet a AIDog in person but no ones called me back as of yet.

Anyways (she?) is a beautiful dog. So sleek and skinny it's funny cause when they are pups their legs are so thick. Just out of curiosity when they mature do they stay that way or do they thickin up a bit? I still love these guys non the less.

crud

I need to check one thing with Kim, and then I'll move this thread where you can see it.

People get busy over the holiday. They'll be calling.

I want to give credit where it is due - the photograph was taken by a very nice man, Lee Dennis, a dogwalker at Marymoor Park in Redmond, WA. You can find him and his pack there every morning, and he takes photos and posts them on his web site daily.

www.havedogwillwalk.com

crud I guess I still need to send that deposit before I can see more pics. I tried callin some of the folks here in the Ga. area to meet a AIDog in person but no ones called me back as of yet.

Anyways (she?) is a beautiful dog. So sleek and skinny it's funny cause when they are pups their legs are so thick. Just out of curiosity when they mature do they stay that way or do they thickin up a bit? I still love these guys non the less.

Shunka has put on weight lately especially, but he is a very muscular dog especially around the shoulders. He has been restricted exercise wise for a while because of his problem, but is now back to full flight and may loose some of it.

As soon as I down load the photos you will see what mine looks like, slightly overweght, but is coming up to be 11 in May.

Thanks - she is very lithe, but she is also still young, only 11 months in this photo. She's a small one, though.

You should see her go! She's a bullet, but I haven't seen anything catch her interest long enough to get her really running for a long distance. That's just as well, but I'd love to see her at top speed some day.

Hermosa (Tiny) Danza

Owners: Karen Hyams and Doug and Cass Bunting

Oh my Goddess...that mask and those eyes! Ahhhhh...beautiful! Counting down to the arrival of Sol - and waiting for Kim to get back with me on a "delivery" time frame...we are chomping at the bit here!! ;-)

I placed some pics that were sent to me on my Facebook for family to see of what may be our pups parents and they are now anxious to meet the new little guy too!!!!

:P Patience seems to be one of my lesser virtues these days!!

Oh my Goddess...that mask and those eyes! Ahhhhh...beautiful!

You can look at Shilah, from the month before, and see the exact same eyes. She is Danza's half-sister, and they look very similar.

That is an amazingly cute picture. The little red toy in the background.

• 2 weeks later...
aww what was his problem? I'm not sure if I will be able to see pics until I get myself to the inner forums but I can't wait. I have half my deposit right now saved so I'm waiting on the rest before I send it in.

I'm confused, do you not have a dog yet?

Jan

I think he's playing the waiting game like me :) I did visit Kim and the dogs though :D... I just wish they were on the way... but as far as I know no conception has even taken place :(

Looks like a few of us are playing the waiting game! I thought we were going to get Sol out of this last litter but it's been set back. I am going out of my mind with the wait! After hearing about the treacherous trip you made, I have decided to sit back and relax - if conception takes place, the weather will be perfect for a road trip out there! Perhaps 'TaylorRichie', "Jamacee' and I will be getting pups from the same litter!

Patience is a virtue and its getting hard each day to be virtuous!

Looks like a few of us are playing the waiting game! I thought we were going to get Sol out of this last litter but it's been set back. I am going out of my mind with the wait! After hearing about the treacherous trip you made, I have decided to sit back and relax - if conception takes place, the weather will be perfect for a road trip out there! Perhaps 'TaylorRichie', "Jamacee' and I will be getting pups from the same litter!

Patience is a virtue and its getting hard each day to be virtuous!

Believ me when I say, you will need all the patience you can drum up when you do get your pup. the best advice i can give is to listen really listen to Kim, if you are a first timer with the Indian dog which I was. I train exotics so I thought I was an expert, Ya right, Not with this animal. I had to get some dog training. Now things are great but Quodi is also almost 2, Feb. 28. And in just the last 4 months I have seen a big difference in her. So now is the time to be excited, get some sleep, enjoy your quite home, because your llife will change forever. But it will be the best forever you will ever have.

Jan

Believ me when I say, you will need all the patience you can drum up when you do get your pup. the best advice i can give is to listen really listen to Kim, if you are a first timer with the Indian dog which I was. I train exotics so I thought I was an expert, Ya right, Not with this animal. I had to get some dog training. Now things are great but Quodi is also almost 2, Feb. 28. And in just the last 4 months I have seen a big difference in her. So now is the time to be excited, get some sleep, enjoy your quite home, because your llife will change forever. But it will be the best forever you will ever have.

Jan

Thank you for the advice, Jan! This is our first time with an AI Dog and I have listened closely to everyone and to Kim's advice...luckily we are patient and we do have experience with dog training. I have raised English Mastiffs and American Pits, along with a few other great mutt puppies. BUT, having said that - I am looking forward to a challenge and will be seeking advice from the "experts" (all of you) the first time Sol decides he doesn't want Brian to be the alpha! :-)

Thank you for the advice, Jan! This is our first time with an AI Dog and I have listened closely to everyone and to Kim's advice...luckily we are patient and we do have experience with dog training. I have raised English Mastiffs and American Pits, along with a few other great mutt puppies. BUT, having said that - I am looking forward to a challenge and will be seeking advice from the "experts" (all of you) the first time Sol decides he doesn't want Brian to be the alpha! :-)

Shunka has an english mastiff female friend, she always wants to stop and meet him these days.

When she was a pup, (nearly fully grown) Shunka went up to greet her, and she growled at him, much to my amazement he put her down and held her down, through sheer power. she submitted and and after that as soon as she saw him she layed down.

She soon realized he wouldn't hurt her and really likes him now!

She is a gorgeous dog.

Shunka has an english mastiff female friend, she always wants to stop and meet him these days.

When she was a pup, (nearly fully grown) Shunka went up to greet her, and she growled at him, much to my amazement he put her down and held her down, through sheer power. she submitted and and after that as soon as she saw him she layed down.

She soon realized he wouldn't hurt her and really likes him now!

She is a gorgeous dog.

I had to laugh as I envisioned Shunka showing the mastiff who was in charge! Mastiffs are naturally VERY friendly dogs and gentle despite their large size. We had three of them over a period of 11 years and none of them ever got aggressive with humans or animals EXCEPT when a neighborhood stray tried to attack my son - Jasmine went ballastic and threw the dog across the front yard - using her mouth and front paws. Needless to say - the stray then became her best friend! I cannot wait to get our new pup and introduce him to the neighborhood - canines and humans alike!!!