Photo

Wind Walker (Wendy) X Tonto (2017 Spring Litter)

Wendy Tonto Pup puppies

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:47 PM

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a small litter of puppies.  The first time mother is Wind Walker (Wendy) and the father is Tonto.  Wendy and her puppies are doing well.  The other first time mother also had a small pre-mature litter which unfortunately (sad to say) did not make it.  Rarely does this happen.  Since we announced two confirmed pregnancies, we wanted to let those on the waiting list know what happened.  The mother is doing fine and should be fine to have other litters in the future.

Stay tuned for pictures and updates, as we do have more litters coming. 

SDK Wind Walker (Wendy)Wind Walker (Wendy).jpg     SDK Tonto 20150219_2.jpg

Edited by Greg, 30 May 2017 - 09:52 PM.

#2 Eric

Eric

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Retired athlete that Designs Subdivisions.

Posted 31 May 2017 - 09:31 AM

so sad to hear of the second litter! I hope the mother continues to do well.

Very happy to hear the other puppies are doing so well. kind of a mixed bag of emotions.

I am excited to see the new puppy pictures too.

#3 JackG

JackG

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:horseback riding, dogs

Posted 31 May 2017 - 07:58 PM

So sad for the litter that didn't make, glad mom is gonna be okay though.

Excited and happy for the pups that did make it, I agree with Eric on the mixed bag of emotions.

#4 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:48 AM

So sorry to hear about the pups that didn't make it...poor little mama- but glad to hear she is ok. It makes the pups that did make it that much more appreciated! :wub:  This does make us think how precious and delicate life is, and how very grateful we have to be for every moment.  It will be wonderful to see pics of the pups from Wendy and Tonto! 

#5 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 02 June 2017 - 09:20 PM

Oh my goodness these two are like my dream pair

So sad to hear about the other momma... sending her my love

Edited by Felix, 02 June 2017 - 09:21 PM.

#6 BeauThompson

BeauThompson

• IIDOBA Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 07:33 AM

Very sorry to hear about the litter that did not make it..  Like everyone on the forum, I am glad the mother is doing ok.

Wendy and Tonto look like two amazing AI Dogs and I'm very excited to see future pics of their litter!

Best wishes to Kim and everyone at Song Dog Kennels.

#7 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts
  • Interests:Hanging out at Song Dog Kennels and learning from Kim. I am a life long Chicago Cubs fan and a Chicago Bears fan. If I am not at Song Dog Kennel, you can catch me at Lake Selmac Bass fishing or on the Rogue River Steelhead and/or Salmon fishing.

Posted 04 June 2017 - 07:20 AM

Well it was a beautiful day at SDK and even the puppies crawled out to enjoy the sunshine.  Here is a couple of pictures of the three little ones enjoying their first day in the sun.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170603_101728_1.jpg
  • 20170603_101744_1.jpg

#8 sschenck

sschenck

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:Dogs, horses, chickens, goats, primates, every other animal, nature, music, books, my family and my Lord Christ Jesus!

Posted 04 June 2017 - 08:33 PM

Precious!!

#9 KittynDoc

KittynDoc

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Love for everything in the natural world! Living in the mountains, traveling, hiking, gardening, making my own herbal products, for people and animals alike.

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:55 AM

Oh, my the adorable little ones!!!! They are still so tiny that they look like little gineau piglets! The one with the stripe....<sigh> they are all just so cute.... :)

#10 Samie

Samie

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:53 AM

So very cute!!! What a great sight to start off my Monday <3

#11 Eric

Eric

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:59 AM

So very Cute! how can you look at these pups and not have a smile on your face.  is it wrong to want all three!?? haha. Glad to see them doing so well. 

#12 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Interests:Tattoos, Art, Photography, Cosplay, Sewing, Puppies, Kitties, Family

Posted 07 June 2017 - 10:00 PM

DYING

#13 Greg

Greg

Advanced Member

• 676 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:35 AM

Here are a few more photos for your enjoyment.  They are almost four weeks old now so the assessments will begin soon.  

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170613_101532_1.jpg
  • 20170613_101620_1.jpg
  • 20170613_102102_1.jpg
  • 20170613_101908_1.jpg
  • 20170613_101833_1.jpg

#14 Samie

Samie

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

They are sooo cute!!! Looks like that mostly solid blonde is going to take after Tonto with the long hair  :D

#15 Carolyn

Carolyn

Advanced Member

• 380 posts
  • Interests:Getting used to retirement...looking at the world a whole new way...

Posted 14 June 2017 - 01:40 PM

Oh dear :wub:  I should absolutely not be looking at these cuties.

"When Man waked up he said, 'What is Wild Dog doing here?' and the Woman said, 'His name is not Wild Dog any more, but the First Friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.' "  Rudyard Kipling (The Jungle Book) 

#16 rickallen65

rickallen65

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 02:21 PM

sweet pups

#17 Kuschel

Kuschel

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Married to my best friend, Camping, Swimming, Hooping, Hiking, Bicycling, Tattoos, and Burning Man.

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

*swoon* Seriously a dream pair. I can't wait to get our house so we can put down our deposit on #2. 

“And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.”
― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

#18 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

Oh my goodness I am dying for a little pupper with long hair! They are all so precious

#19 miz molly

miz molly

Advanced Member

• 3286 posts
  • Interests:My 4 legged friends, photography, music, painting, hiking, fishing, the beach, and a good cup of coffee in the early morning.

Posted 22 June 2017 - 07:06 AM

WOW, beautiful pups with incredible markings.  Looking forward to see who the lucky ones are to receive one, or maybe two?   :D

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. ~John Muir

#20 Eric

Eric

• IIDOBA Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 June 2017 - 12:42 PM

Yes such beautiful pups, the anticipation is so much harder than you would think (as everyone on here can attest too) i think its because these are such special animals and  everyone is so excited to be the "next" one called. I have been waiting over 5 years for a pup and its so fun getting closer to finally having one whether my name is called for one of the pups in this litter or future ones. The anticipation does make it that much more special when you finally get the phone call from Kim. I wish all three of these wonderful pups all the best to wherever they end up!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wendy, Tonto, Pup, puppies

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users