Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

Neche X Anoki (2017 Summer Litter)

Kim La Flamme and Song Dog Kennels is happy to announce the arrival of a litter of puppies from Neche X Anoki. This is the first litter for Neche. Mother and pups are all doing well. Stay tuned for more information and pictures.

Neche Neche.jpg Anoki IMG_0011.JPG

• Like 11

Neche reminds me of Coffey in that picture (different eye color though).

Bet these pups will have a lot of energy! Can't wait to see pics!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Pictures taken yesterday of Neche X Anoki pups. Enjoy

20170805_102939.jpg

20170805_102952.jpg

• Like 5

Those pups are beauties! Is Neche closely related to Nose? They have a real similar look.

• Like 1

Nose is the mother of Neche

• Like 2

For those of you on the list...such sweet excruciating anticipation! We had our first experience with a dog friendly hotel over the weekend. I keep a loose leaf notebook with sheet protectors for all of Kaposia's information, from notes I took during my interview with Kim to her latest vet records. Just in case we would have needed them, I took her latest vet records with us on our trip. When I got them out of the book, I noticed some of my notes from the days when I was waiting on the list...how many litters X how many pups....how likely it would be our turn to get the call...names....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

Oh, by the way, the hotel stay was great! Two thumbs up for Drury Hotel Suites! Kaposia behaved beautifully, but didn't like the elevator....not normal for the floor to move like that! Also lots of curious questions about "What kind of a dog is that?!" Lots of fun!

• Like 1

We get a health certificate every year for each dog when we travel with the dogs. There are loop holes that staying less than X days (just passing through) but some states require adult dogs to have the health certificates.

It is less expensive for me to have the certs and not worry "is my dog going to be quarantined". I have that kind of luck - Murphy's law....

We stay at La Quinta's and Best Western's. They have all been great hotels!

It is funny the Pet Policy form that I now have to fill out. This year was the first (both hotels), There is even a section that states you ...'can't bathe your dog in the bathtub' (I don't anyway).

Tayamni and Coffey have no problem with the elevators, or the baggage carts - soooo glad!

Coffey balks sometimes at outdoor stairs, luckily he is light and I will carry him if we can't coax him. One time he slipped his harness and collar from pulling away and then proceeded to run happily around the hotel property (glad he didn't go toward the road or under the back fence to a storage unit place).

RE: Teche - Coffey is related because Nose is his Mother also!

However gets these pups I hope you post because I would love to hear about their intelligence and training milestones as the get to adulthood!

• Like 1

The pictures of the puppy litters are for everyone's enjoyment. Who doesn't love seeing puppies?

For those who are on the waiting list, as difficult as it may be, please avoid getting your hopes set on a puppy in the pictures because of its color. These puppies are still young and the colors will continue to change. Kim will assess the personality of the puppy to match your individual requests and will let you know when the proper puppy is identified for you.

• Like 2

The pictures of the puppy litters are for everyone's enjoyment. Who doesn't love seeing puppies?

For those who are on the waiting list, as difficult as it may be, please avoid getting your hopes set on a puppy in the pictures because of its color. These puppies are still young and the colors will continue to change. Kim will assess the personality of the puppy to match your individual requests and will let you know when the proper puppy is identified for you.

Oh, yes, and how right on are the puppies that are matched to you! I couldn't imagine life without Wyot, nor wishing he was a different color...we've been conditioned to pick a puppy for its coloring and eyes, instead of observing its traits and personalities...which, luckily, Kim does. It must be wonderful to watch so many develop as they grow! I love seeing the litters and the little fuzzballs starting to explore their world... :wub:

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Here you go....

Remember, the pictures of the puppy litters are for everyone's enjoyment.

For those who are on the waiting list, as difficult as it may be, please avoid getting your hopes set on a puppy in the pictures because of its color. These puppies are still young and the colors will continue to change. Kim is currently assessing the personality of the puppies. If you are currently on the waiting list, please be ready to answer you telephone, check your telephone messages and emails as we are beginning to contact people. For those who are considering getting on the list, feel free to contact Kim and inquire.

There is another one but the pic was blurry. I will get it up soon.

20170824_115753.jpg

20170824_115759.jpg

20170824_115824.jpg

20170824_115910.jpg

20170824_115917.jpg

20170824_115929.jpg

• Like 4