Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Welcome to American Indian Dogs

Register or login now and gain instant access to our features!

i haven't posted since Ayaiana was a pup , she is a pup of ice blue and Jay silver heel. Ayaiana is now 2. She was the easiest dog I've had to train. She is gorgeous and the smartest dog I've ever had. She has embedded herself deep in our hearts. What an animal. Hummm , I think we will get another one.

• Like 11

I just send them to myself, if you've got email on the phone, I find it alot easier that way. The images below were 8 MB coming out of my phone but I resized them down to save space so instead, together they're 300 KB

So, Explsvtec, where are you in the South Chicago suburbs? Lili & Kona are always looking for AID playmates. We're in Lisle in the western Suburbs...next to Downer Grove.

We just returned from visiting Lili's brother Waki @ Sherab's place in the wilderness. I keed...but what a nice spread for the dogs to explore & play. Waka came across to visit with Forrest so that was very cool too.

Left to right; Waki, Lili, Kona, Cake & Waka:

gate.jpg

And again; Waki, Lili, Waka, Kona & Cake:

gate1.jpg

It was a riot!

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys are so cool.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late return but would love to have doggie play date. Plus I haven't seen any other aidogs. I would love to see more. We are in Palos Park/ Tinley Park. Email me for a quicker return. explsvtec1508@gmail.com

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Capron? Wow, I've lived in 'The people's republic of Illinois' for almost my whole 54 years on the planet & never heard of Capron!

So, Rockford.... Sounds like we could make a plan....let's do some research of dog parks between here (Lisle - Dupage county) and there.

Should be fun!

C